Chapter 6: Soulmates

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

we all sat on the ground waiting for direction from slender, "okay close your eyes..." he instructed, we all closed our eyes, "take deep breaths and clear your mind, then you should see your true soul mate, after you see that person you my open your eyes and class will be over." I took deep breathes and cleared my mind, then i started to see me with... oh...my...GOD. it was Tim and Donnie! "NOOOO!" April and Ann shouted. "I got Casey!" April shouted, "and I got EJ!" Ann cried. "WHO'S GOT DONNIE AND TIM!!!" They both shout.

Donnie's and Tim's p.o.v.

We did as told and closed our eyes and cleared our minds. we started to see a image of us with (y/n) but she was happy (looked like the picture in Chapter 4: New Person.) we were on both sides of her and she had a big smile. We open our eyes and look at each other in shock. Then we heard April and Ann screaming, "WHO'S GOT DONNIE AND TIM!!!" we look in the corner of the room to see (y/n) shyly putting her hand up, they stomped over to her and Ann picked her up by the neck, We got up and ran to break up the fight. April punched (y/n) in the stomach and Ann pulled her hair. But she did nothing to stop it. Donnie grabbed April and Tim got Ann, the girls were so mad at her. "YOU GOT OUR SENPAI~!!!" they screamed, slender got the girls and their soulmates and tied them to each other, and he yelled at them.

We sat on both sides of (y/n), picking her up and bringing her to their room, Donnie grabbed a med kit and a hair brush, Tim grabbed a wet towel and pressed it on her cheek. Donnie cleaned the wounds, then started to brush her slightly matted hair, after a few minutes of fixing her hair Donnie decided to say "oh my GOD, I messed up!" (y/n) got up and ran to the nearest bathroom to see what happened to her hair, Tim and Donnie high five'd since they both did her hair and tricked her, she went in to see that her hair was in two short braids one with a yellow ribbon braided in it and the other with a purple ribbon, since her hair  was black you could see the ribbons perfectly, she stared in amazement, We came in to see she was crying, they ran to either sides of her. she turned around and hugged them both. slowly we hugged back, once we pulled away she tried to take a picture with her small camera but she struggled, so Tim took the camera and Donnie pulled her into a hug and Tim took a picture then handed it to Donnie and Tim gave her a hug. once they were done with pictures they walked outside to hang out with their soulmates.

So this is the end of this chapter hope you liked it, i made three chapters today maybe another later, i worked hard this week with chapters to keep you all entertained, with more to read. hope you smarties are safe and healthy. sorry it's short got no ideas, tell me what should happen next please.

~Dr. Mask Out~