Chapter 4: New person

Donnie's point of view

Me and Tim felt very bad for insulting (y/n) so we decided to follow her, we walked for quite a while then she stopped, then she ran a bit, it was like she saw something cause she acted like she was holding someone's hand. she then began to sing. (the song from the last chapter.) and while she sang she started to glow and she wore this cute outfit, (picture above) her eyes were a glimmering dark purple, she looked amazing. I looked at Tim, he was video taping her, and he seemed surprised by her appearance, My face started to heat up a bit, when her song ended she went back to her regular self and she walked toward the mansion, i motioned for him to follow me, and we ran back to the mansion and jumped through the window that we came out of. slender told us all to go to the living room, we obeyed and walked over to the living room and we immediately saw (y/n) in the corner of the room as usual. she looked sad seeing us, we both felt bad. we sat down and slender told us that we had a new person in the mansion.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

so I heard we had a new person, hopefully things can change with the new person. he showed us a girl she was part wolf, hair and tail was brown fading into purple. purple crop top hoodie, black jean shorts, and knee high socks and purple converses, and lastly a red beany. she stood tall and she confidently said, "Hi, I'm Tori, and I like to have fun. hope we can be friends." she giggled as Ticci Toby waved really fast and crazily. 'they will get along fast.' i thought to my self as i laid my head against the wall. "so tomorrow we will find out who your soulmate will be, but know you all need to go to bed." slender ordered, i got up and went outside in the cold and went to sleep.

Donnie's p.o.v.

Me and Tim went to our room that we shared, i sat on my bed and we started to talk. Tim then asked who i had a crush on, i went silent and felt my face heat up again, he took off his mask and smirked at me, "Is it...April?" he asked, i got annoyed thinking about her, but i said "Yeah i guess." i said in a monotone voice, "What about you is it Ann?" i asked curiously. "No." he said bluntly. "who is it then?" I asked, "um....Well...Maybe it's...(y/n)."He said embarrassed i was shocked, i like her too. "Well...I... do too." I said truthfully. "Really?!" he asked in a shocked tone. I nodded, "April gets on my nerves, and I didn't want you to know." "Why?" "I was scared." "You don't have to be scared we are best friends and that won't change." he told me. "thank you. but what will we do if she likes us both?" i asked, "i'm not sure we will figure that out later, but we need sleep right now." he told me turning off his lamp. "okay talk again tomorrow." i replied as i turned off my lamp and went to sleep.