Ch.4 Road Trip

The image above is of Oliver's back tattoo. :)

Oliver POV:

I watched my home fade into the distance, tears streaming down my face. I tried my hardest keep my sobs quiet, but to no avail. I just watched vampires mercilessly murder my mother. How was anyone supposed to take that quietly?

Eventually though I did stop crying, after earning myself a plentiful amount of annoyed looks from my mothers murderer. "Could you shut up long enough for me to ask you any questions?" He asked, and looked at me with sheer annoyance, and maybe a hint of boredom. "You just murdered my mother... What do you think?" Trying hard not to let the hurt show in my voice.

"Oh shut it, you know she wasn't your real mother." I just stared at him shocked. I mean of course I knew that fact, but she was the only mother I ever knew. "Well I just lost the only mother I ever knew so if you could not be such a dick I-"

He cut me off tackling me to the floor of the limo with his hands on my throat, and his fangs bared. "You're going to want to refrain from disrespect toward me, human!" I couldn't do anything, I was completely pinned to the floor. I couldn't even move my feet, this guy was strong. Stronger than a werewolf, for sure...

He shoved me back onto my seat roughly. "Now little human, you're going to answer my questions. And do not lie to me, I can hear your heartbeat in your chest." I'm pissed, not stupid. I knew that they have freaky abilities... Though that didn't mean I would answer all of his questions. "First question, how old are you?"

"Nineteen." Well that one was easy. If all of them were like this I may be willing enough to answer all of them. After giving my age he had a pleased look on his face. "Second question, how many tattoos do you have?" Okay this was odd the only visible one was half of the one on my forearm. If he didn't like the small trifecta of triangles on my forearm he definitely wouldn't like the large wolves on my back. That wasn't my decision, but the pack elders decided in order to prove my allegiance to them I had to tattoo my fathers wolf on my back. So I obliged not minding tattoos myself. "Two, this strand of triangles on my arm, and a large one on my back."

He seemed to drop the tattoo topic fairly easily at least, without making me show him. "Blood type?" Well that subject changed quickly... I tried not to think about it, but this bout of questioning did nothing to keep my mind of the fact that this asshole just slaughtered my mom.

"Do I look like I've ever needed a hospital? I've lived in the mountains since infancy. How the hell would I know?" He didn't like my disrespect, but at this point I was too fed up with him to care. The sadness I felt before the questioning was beginning to turn into rage. His arrogant presence was not helping. It was like his body language was saying 'look at the puny human, can't even defend himself.' It was getting on my nerves royally.

"Fine I'll figure it out myself after questioning. Fourth, and final question, what's your name?" Why did it matter? From everything I had read, and been told vampires toy with people until they had, had enough. Chances were they would try to kill me. Though I was not going to let that happen. I promised my sister when we were younger that I wouldn't give up my life so easily.

"My name is Oliver Cadence. And I would prefer if you don't try to figure out my blood type I wouldn't care to know, and chances are I wont like how you figure it out." I didn't want his grotesque mouth anywhere near my neck. "Oh come on you know if I want to make it feel good I can. I mean I don't usually do it for men, but its your first bite so maybe..." He trailed off. Yeah... I knew exactly what he meant by 'make it feel good'.

I could feel a light blush wash over my face at the thought, he must have noticed it because I did not expect what came from his mouth next. "Oh my! Are you a virgin!? It is rare to see a nineteen year old with his virginity in tact in this day and age." I could feel my eyes widen with shock at his immensely personal question.