Its Time To Purge

*Y/n POV*
Well isn't this the night psycho's love?? Yep, you guessed it. Purge Night. My parents died last year so I've been out on my own. This night is horror for me. Just a normal 17 year old year old girl trying to survive on her own. Everyone is really excited this year for the Purge. I can't believe that. The Purge is just wrong. Whoever thought the Purge was the greatest idea in the world was completely insane. But anyways I have a couple of strategy's on how to protect myself and anyone else. Maybe because my dad was really into protection and stuff. He trained me for this night so many times. So I feel like I can take anyone down tonight. I have a brother but he went missing last year. I never stopped searching for him. I have this feeling that I will find him tonight. There is one more hour left till the Purge starts. You're probably wondering "What are you doing?!! You're gonna get killed if you stay outside!!" Well... where am I supposed to go if I'm homeless?? I might get stabbed or shot tonight or tortured who knows?? I don't know!! There is people out here already dressed up to Purge. I walked by this group of boys who were all wearing mask and riding skateboards. One boy had this mask that said "GOD" on it. He waved at me. I ignored him and kept walking. I glanced behind me and he started to take his mask off. He was very attractive and really tall. I'd say he was about 6'2. Well me being 5'1 he was really tall. I kept walking with my head up about to be prepared for this nightmare. Yes, I have weapons me. Don't worry I have a gun, a bat, and a knife. I started walking into the city and it was EMPTY. No one was here. I guess they are all prepared for this night while I'll be wondering the streets through this tragic night. I guess I've been waking for a long time because there's 20 minutes left till the Purge. The only people out here are the crazy psycho's. They were all just wondering the streets trying to look for a victim. I'm not really scared to be honest. I know I have to be brave for my family and others. I tried to act like I was one of the killers walking the street so they wouldn't get suspicious. It worked. 8 minutes left till the Purge. I know I have to go find a place to stay protected. But I won't be able to find a place in 8 minutes. So it's either live or die. Maybe a little bit of both. Now things were getting really intense. There was fires and people now started capturing people. Now this is the live or die moment for me. 1 minute left till the Purge. All I know is that I have to have faith and hope. Here goes nothing..

Welp I guess It's Time To Purge...