Together... Forever...

Y/n POV
Welp... I'm definitely gonna die tonight.... I'm losing way too much blood. Like WAYYYYY TOO MUCH.
I guess this is it. Or maybe not. Maybe Robert can stitch me up or Kairi. Hopefully they have some stuff. (don't judge me ight lmao idk hoe this whole doctor shit works ight? 💀 it's just a book it's not real ok? haha 🤣😭💀) 
Y/n: Robert?....
Robert: Whats up?
Y/n: Do you have like a kit to like stitch people up?
Robert: I think so let me check.
He then got up and looked around the back of the van.
Robert: Shit. Hey Jose?
Jose: What fool?
Robert: Did you pack a kit for us?
Jose: No? Why?
Robert: Goddamit. I'm sorry Y/n we don't. I'm sorry you might not make it.
Alejandro: No come on Y/n stay here. Don't close your eyes at all!
Kairi: Hey wait! When Mattia and I went to go get Y/n we packed a kit. But since we got kidnapped we left the car there and it's in there. If nobody stole the car the kit is in there. Can we please go to the bridge? Please! I can stitch her up!
Robert: Ight where's the bridge?
Kairi: South side of New Jersey...
Robert: WHAT?!! That's like 45 minutes away from here!! She won't make it!!
Kairi: I know but if you go Speedy Gonzales WE'LL MAKE IT!!!
Robert: Ight. Bryan?
Bryan: What?
Robert: Go Lighting Mcqueen mode right now fool.
Bryan: BET!
Robert: Ight everyone hold on. We gon be there in 15 minutes.
This gon be a fast and fun ride.

*Time Skip*

Well that was fun and REALLY fast. It was pretty funny too. Well.... let's just say maybe Mattia has a concussion. He kept banging into the wall. I feel bad tho. But it was funny. I feel like I don't have that much time to live. If I don't live then that's ok. Maybe. Everything's becoming blurry and The Purge is almost over.
Robert: Alright Y/n you with me?
I couldn't really hear him.
Robert: Y/N?! Y/N?!!!
I heard him a little bit but didn't understand him.
Robert: Okay guys she's dying right now. So go get the stuff.
Alejandro: No Y/n cmon stay with me.
Kairi: Guys.....
Alejandro: WHAT?!
Kairi: The car is gone.....
Alejandro: WHAT?!!!
Kairi: What did you not understand me? You need hearing aids??
Alejandro: wigga..... (IM NOT RACIST!!)
Robert: Get the fuck outta here man....
Kairi: I'm deadass! Ok everyone come with me. Let's go see.
Robert: Ight.
They all left and a few minutes later they came back. Then everyone got back in the car expect Kairi.
Kairi: So what we gon do now? Let her bleed to death?
Robert: Nah we gonna find something to stop the bleeding. Somebody apply pressure on the wound.
Alejandro: I got it.
He came over and applied pressure. It hurt like a butt cheek on a stick. (ifykyk.)
Kairi: Ok ima go look for something anyone wanna come wit-
He didn't even get to finish his sentence because he got slammed into the door with someone wearing a mask and stabbed him in the stomach. He was gonna stab him again before Mattia tackled him.
Olivia: KAIRI!!
Alejandro: OH SHIT MATTIA NO!!!
He ran and went with Mattia.
Robert: Oh fuck.
Now everybody was out of the car fighting all the people out there. I was the only one in the van. I could hear the faint screaming and looked up at the blurry roof. I then felt footsteps and saw some one standing over me. I knew it was one of the killers because they had a mask. He said something that I couldn't understand and wrapped his hands around my neck choking me to death. I kept gasping for air but his grip got tighter. I tried everything to stop him. I then found myself thinking about my family, my friends, people i met tonight, and my death. I then heard my heartbeat go slower and slower and slower. I then stopped my hands and felt something sharp at my left hand. I reached for it and grabbed it and stabbed the dude in his neck. Blood started gushing out. He still had his grip on my neck and I felt myself slowly fading away. He then fell down and let go of my neck. I then gasped for air and started coughing. I looked out the van and saw all of them completely fine except for a few cuts and bruises. Kairi was gushing blood out of his roma he but it looked like he was completely fine... Weird. But then everybody came back to me and asked if I was okay. I said sure but I know I'm not. The sun started coming up. Damn how long was that?
Olivia: Thank God you're okay!
She then hugged me and let go.
Olivia: I don't know what I would do without you.
Alvaro: Nice stab.
Y/n: What?
Alvaro: In his neck.
Y/n: Oh ok.
Robert: Ight y'all we got........ 15 minutes till Purge ends.
Alejandro: ALEADY????
Robert: It's bright as hell outside the fuck you mean??
Alejandro: True, true.
Robert: Lets go to the hospital it's only 10 minutes away.
Mattia: For real my head been hurting bro.
Alvaro: HA!
Mattia: Shut up please...
Roshaun: Mannnnnnn that girl I was finna fuck her up!!
Alvaro: Who?
Roshaun: That dumb bitch RIGHT THERE! I was boutta put a wig on and fuck her UP! ON GOD!
Alvaro: Okay dude haha.
Robert: Ight y'all cmon before one of these motherfuckers bleed to death.
Alvaro: Lets go.
Then the car was moving and I had my head in Alejandro's lap.
Alejandro: Stay with me Y/n. I know you're strong!
He then held my hand and kissed my head.
Y/n: Thank you Alejandro....
Alejandro: Of course..
I then closed my eyes and thought about everything for like the 16383611727822721 time tonight.
Robert: We're here but we gotta wait a few seconds because the Purge hasn't ended yet.
Alejandro: I'm thankful you came in my life today Y/n. I don't know what i'd do without you tonight. Thank you for saving me all these times tonight. You're my Guardian Angel...
After he said that we heard the sirens that needed the Purge.
Robert: Purge is over! Let's go inside now! The hospital is opened!
I then felt Alejandro carry me and tell me.
Alejandro: You're gonna be saved and we're gonna get out of this town together. Forever..

The End.

Sooooo...... DAS IT! Sorry it ended so early but.......... sequel????????????? 👀