The Face of "GOD"

Y/n POV
It's the guys that I saw earlier. There was One girl and one boy. I'm guessing they're together. The boy that I saw earlier took off his mask.
??: Hey. I remember you.
He said pointing towards me.
??: You were that girl walking the streets.
Y/n: Why do you have us here?
Everybody's eyes were on us.
??: Cause I knew you'd all be an easy target. Especially you.
He said pointing at me.
Y/n: Why?
He sat there not saying anything. Guessing he's thinking of something.
??: You're a girl. You're all alone. You have nobody you're staying with tonight. Not even your parents. No siblings. You met all these people in less than 7 hours. We got 5 hours till the Purge ends. Trust me. These 5 hours are going to feel like 5 decades.
Y/n: How do you know about me?
??: First off. Names Robert. I used to be in a gang. Your brothers gang actually.
Y/n: He would never be in a gang!
Robert: At least that's what you thought. Some people change you know?
I sat there in shock. How could Drew be in a gang?
Y/n: How did he get out?
Robert: He didn't get out. He killed everybody in the gang because he was sick and tired of it. I'm the only one that survived. Got shot in my stomach and leg. He thought I was dead but I wasn't as you can see.
Y/n: Were you there last year? When my parents died?
Robert: Yes. I saw you too. I saw you hiding in the closet.
Y/n: Why didn't you tell anyone or why didn't you kill me?
Robert: Why should I have killed you if you did nothing wrong?
Y/n: What do you mean?
Robert: Your dad had an affair with one of the gang's members mom... He also had to owe money to somebody that we don't know and they never got it. They ordered us to kill them so we did. I didn't kill them. They did. I should've stopped them that night... I should've told them to drop it...
Y/n: Why?
Robert: Because I saw the look in your eyes. I saw the agony, the sadness, the shock, the guilt, the pain, as you watched your parent's life get taken away... I knew it was wrong but I didn't stop it. I knew after we left that night... You wouldn't be the same... I told you.... people change... Its just life... sometimes you expect the good but sometimes you gotta expect the opposite...
We all sat in silence. Who did my dad owe money for? Why didn't he stop it? Why did Drew join the gang in the first place?
Y/n: Why did Drew join the gang?
Robert: Sometimes we get asked questions we don't know the answer to.. I'm guessing it's because he thought it was right but went the wrong path. He thought the pain would go away but all he felt was numbness and sorrow... Of course I felt bad but I didn't know how to help him. He didn't get taken away from you. He ran away from you because he knew all about the plan. No he wasn't involved he heard about it that night but didn't tell anyone because he thought you guys were safe but he was wrong. Like I said before people change. It's just life...
After he said that I had so many questions that didn't have answers to. What were my parents really like? Why did he really join a gang? How did he find out about the attack that night? Why didn't he just tell us instead of staying quiet?
Y/n: Why did you join the gang?
Robert: There wasn't a gang in the first place. You see those three boys right there?
He said longing to them. We all looked at them. They all had masks on.
Robert: Take your masks off boys.
They took their masks off and they were all very attractive. Like VERYYYYYYY.
Olivia: Heyyyyy.
Y/n: LIV!
Olivia: Sorry they're just really hot...
Robert: Their names are Bryan, Eddie, and Angel. We were all friends. We were doing our own thing on this type of night. Until Drew came and found us that night. He said he wanted the pain to go away and just started his own gang. He called it the bulldogs. There was about 25 people in it including us.  We didn't join it. He forced us to be in it. All three of em left the gang the day before. Now you're probably wondering. You can't leave a gang either it's death or get beat to death. They just ran away. They knew about the situation. So they ran. Did Drew notice? No. He was too focused on killing us all. Like I said I was the only one that survived.
This is just too much right now. I have so many questions. I can tell everyone else has questions as well. All of a sudden the car stops.
Robert: We're here.
Y/n: What's going on?
Robert: Trust me... You're not going to like it...

I forgot to say this but HAPPY PRIDE MONTH YALL!!!!!! Come out!!!!!! It's ok if you're not comfortable yet! But just know I will never judge you! I will support you!!! I am not against the LGBTQ company I fully support it! So everyone live your best life nobody can judge you except God!!! HAPPY PRIDE!!!!!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖🤍🖤💟