Chased

Y/n POV
God dammit!! I've been seen. I started running for my life. I've fallen down a couple of times and got cut pretty badly and made even more holes in my shirt. I got stabbed by one of them in my stomach. I couldn't see them but I knew they were still chasing me. I was now in a random ass neighborhood. No one out here hopefully someone will hear me.
Y/n: HELLO!!! CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I WONT HURT YOU I PROMISE!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!!! PLEASE!!!!
I heard gunshots behind me.
Y/n: PLEASE THEY ARE COMING SOMEONE HELP ME!! I DONT WANT TO DIE!! PLEASE I WILL HELP YOU!!!
I heard the gunshots get closer.
Y/n: PLEASE THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!!!
I started running away again. I ran on the sidewalk in front of a house. Then I heard someone calling me.
??: HEY YOU!!! COME HERE HURRY!!!! COME ON I WILL PROTECT YOU COME HERE!!!
I was hesitant at first but then I saw that the security system/medal coming down again.
??: COME ON ITS SHUTTING DOWN COME ON!!!
I was now running towards the house.
??: COME ON!!! HURRY!!!!
Just as it was about to shut down I slid inside and made it safely inside.
??: Hey are you okay?? You're bleeding.
He helped me up.
Y/n: Yeah I just got stabbed but i'm fine. Thank you so much for helping me.
??: No worries my name is Alejandro.
Y/n: I'm Y/n.
We shook hands and he was about to say something until he was interrupted.
??: Alejandro what are you doing??
Alejandro: Oh umm this is Y/n dad.
Ale's Dad: So you let a random stranger in our house?!!
Alejandro: Dad she needed help!
??: Mr. Rosario?
His dad turned around and was getting shot at. He was also shooting back at him.
Alejandro: DAD!!!
Omg his dad just got shot.
Alejandro: NO DAD!! DAD!!!
He was now balling his eyes out.
Y/n: Hey Alejandro it's going to be ok...
Alejandro: No my dads dead.. He gone..
Y/n: It'll get better I promise..
Alejandro: How do you know?
Y/n: I lost both of mine last year in the Purge..
Alejandro: Oh my God.. I'm so sorry..
Y/n: How did you hear me outside??

Ale POV
Dad: Hey Ale check the cameras outside please make sure they are on.
Alejandro: Ok dad.
I went into the room were the cameras were and I was looking at them and I saw someone in the middle of the road screaming. What the fuck?! They are gonna get killed??? I zoomed in and I noticed it was a girl. She was very pretty. I turned the sound on to hear what she was saying.
Y/n: HELLO!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME THEY ARE GONNA KILL ME!! I PROMISE I WONT HURT YOU!!!
Oh my god she is gonna get killed. I was a little hesitant to put in the code until I started hearing gunshots.
Y/n: PLEASE THEY ARE GONNA KILL ME!!
I started putting the code in and ran downstairs to the door. I opened the door and saw her and started yelling at her to come inside.
Alejandro: COME ON!!! COME HERE!!! HURRY!!!
She came in here successfully and we had a short little conversation before we got interrupted by my dad and then he got shot. She told me it'll get better but then we heard people outside and they tried getting inside the house. Shit.
??: Come open the door!! We just wanna playyyy!!!
God dammit.. I totally forgot about the back door.
Y/n: Here come on!
We went in the kitchen to watch the back door. I saw Y/n grab a knife.
Alejandro: Y/n what are you doing??!!!
Y/n: Stay here..
What the fuck is she going to do? I saw her open the door grab the person and stab them and slit their throat. I gasped and felt my eyes get watery. I've never been in a situation like this before. I'm so terrified right now. I just wanna wake up from this nightmare. She had her back turned around from the door and she was about to walk towards me but someone came from behind her and put a knife to her neck.
??: Who the fuck do you think you are?
Y/n: A person? Myself? Me?
??: You're so gonna regret killing him.
Y/n: Am I? Or am I not going to regret that?
The person started to slit her throat and she screamed in pain. I grabbed one of the knives on the table and stabbed the guy in the back. He instantly let go of her and started screaming.
Y/n: COME ON ALE LETS GO!!
Alejandro: Go where?!!!
Y/n: Idk but we can't stay here!
Alejandro: But-
We heard the door slam down.
Y/n: LETS GO NOW!!
She grabbed my hand and we ran out of the house. Could this nightmare get any worse??...