Company Pt.2

Y/n POV
Y/n: What do you mean we have company?!
Mattia: There's people coming inside.. So be quiet!
Alejandro: Fuck...
Boy: I swear I heard someone talking in here.
Boy 2: You sure?
Boy 3: Yeah you sure I see no one in here.
Wait... Drew?!
Y/n: Wait...
I started walking towards the door but Alvaro stopped me.
Alvaro: Y/n what are you doing?!
Y/n: Shh!
Boy: I heard someone.
They started banging on the door trying to break it down. They successfully broke it down.
Boy: Well look at what we have here. 2 girls and their little boyfriends.
They were all wearing masks but I swear I know one of those boys. My brother..
Olivia: What do you guys want?
Boy: I don't know. You guys?
He looked at all of us but then stopped to look at me.
Boy: Do I know you?
I froze. I didn't know what to do.
Y/n: W-w-what?
He took his mask off. Angel...
Y/n: Angel..
Angel: Y/n.
Y/n: Why are you doing this?! This isn't you!
Angel: People change ya know.
Oh my god.
Angel: Boys. Take off your masks. I bet YOU will know who this guy is.
He pointed to some boy. After he took his mask off. I was in shock.
Y/n: D- Drew?!
Drew: Hi little sis..
I was now standing in front of my own goddamn brother..
Drew: Long time no see.
Y/n: I thought i'd never see you again.
Drew: Me too..
Angel: Ok boys we got business. Take her and... him.
He pointed to Alejandro.
Mattia: Hell No!
Y/n: No Mattia Don't!
Mattia: He isn't about to take you guys tf.
Y/n: Mattia please it's going to be ok. I promise.
Mattia: No Y/n. I'm not losing you or Ale.
Angel: Looks like Romeo is protecting Juliet.
Mattia: Shut your goddamn mouth!
Y/n: Mattia!!
Angel: What did you say?
Mattia: Shut. Your. Goddam. Mouth.
Angel: Oh wow he's bold. Ima see how bold you are after this.
He then pointed a gun to his head.
Angel: Ohhhhh. So now he wants to be quiet.
Mattia was scared.
Drew: Leave the kid alone dude.
He then put his finger on the trigger.
Angel: Ima actually make this fool shut up.
I heard the gun go off. I looked back and saw Mattia completely fine.
Angel: Haha. I wouldn't shoot you if only I had a reason.
I saw Mattia breathe a sigh of relief.
Angel: Alright Y/n. You're coming with me. And so is your boyfriend over there.
I went to everyone and hugged them.
Y/n: I promise everyone I will see you all soon. I promise! I love every single one of you guys so much. Bye.
I then left the room following the boys. I heard footsteps behind me and saw Alejandro. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car hand in hand. We were now in the back of it.
Y/n: Get some sleep Alejandro.
He put his head on my shoulder and shut his eyes. I just looked out the window looking at the streets. Many fires. Many lifeless bodies. Many psychos walking the streets. This night I will never forget. I hate this night so much. I honestly don't know how I am still alive.. If it weren't for Kairi I'd be dead. I miss them all so much already. I don't know what's going on with them right now but all I need to know is that they are safe. I then felt a vibrate in my pocket. A phone.. I didn't have a phone at all tonight.  It looked like somebody else's phone. Somebody texted me.
Unknown: It's Mattia. I slipped a phone in your pocket. I need to know when you're safe.
Y/n: Oh my god Mattia! Alejandro and I are safe we are in a car right now. He's sleeping right now.
Mattia: Ok please text me whenever you need to. Please.
Y/n: I will I promise.
Mattia: Ok please be safe. I love you.
Y/n: I will be safe. I love you too.
After that I felt the car slow down. I looked out the window and saw a house.
Angel: We are here.
Y/n: Hey Alejandro wake up!
He instantly woke up. Light sleeper.
Alejandro: What's wrong? Are we in danger?!
Y/n: No we are at a house.
Alejandro: Oh ok.
We all got out of the car and went inside the house.
Angel: You guys go upstairs. We'll stay down here and talk some business out. Go to the last door down the hallway on your left.
I nodded and grabbed Alejandro's hand leading him to the room. I got on the bed with Alejandro following me. I was laying by the wall with Alejandro on my right holding me by my waist. My head on his chest hearing his heartbeat.
Y/n: Thank you...
Alejandro: For what?
Y/n: For coming with me. I figured you'd freak out and not come but you came.
Alejandro: I would never leave your side. I'm always gonna be with you.
I felt him kiss my head. I knew he was asleep due to the light snores I heard. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about mom and dad. If only I could've protected them that night..
*Flashback*
Person: Where's your daughter?
Dad: Not here...
Person: Ahh ok. So we playing games aren't we?
Mom: Please stop this.. We did nothing to you.
Person: You guys all think you're so cool and need everything. What do you think the whole fucking world revolves around you?! I'm going to get your daughter and end her life! Or i'm going to end yours.. I already took your son and he's staying with me. He's either going to live or die.. Your choice.
Dad: Ours...
Person: As you wish....
*End of flashback*
How I could've went out of the closet and protected them. But my mom told me to not leave until I heard those sirens again. I miss her touch... I miss my dads touch. I miss their voices... But they just come to visit me when i'm dreaming every now and then. I then heard yelling downstairs. Oh how that reminded me of that night when the people first came inside the house. I was cut off in my own thoughts when I heard my name.
Angel: Ok and? What about Y/n and her little boyfriend up there?!!
Drew: Don't you dare bring my sister in this conversation!
Angel: So? She needs to know the truth before Manuel finds out!
Manuel?... Who's Manuel??
Drew: Manuel isn't going to find out!!
Angel: Then you tell your sister or I will do the exact same thing I did to her AND her boyfriend like how I did to your parents during last years purge.
Oh my god... He killed my parents last year.
Drew: DONT EVER BRING UP MY PARENTS EITHER YOU BITCH!!
Then I heard someone throw a punch and somebody falling down to the ground. I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I then ran back to the bed sat down and acted normal. I heard the door open and saw Drew.
Drew: We need to leave.. NOW!
Y/n: Ok..
Drew: Let's go!
Y/n: Wait! What about Alejandro?
Drew: He's safe here.
Y/n: No! I'm not leaving without him.
Drew: Y/n, it's better if he stays here.
Y/n: I don't care. If he stays, I'm staying. If he's going, then I'm going.
Drew: Oh my god.. Ok fine let's go!
I walked over to Alejandro and woke him up.
Y/n: Hey Ale.. We need to leave right now!
Alejandro: Why? We just got here.
Y/n: I don't know something is not going too great right now so we have to go.
Alejandro: Ok.
Drew: Cmon guys!!
Y/n: Cmon.
We walked downstairs hand in hand and I saw Drew give him a death stare and we walked outside to the car. I sat in the back with Alejandro. Drew was leaving the house and we were leaving to who knows where.