Love Of My Life...

Y/n POV
Kairi, Mattia, and I have been walking the streets for 30 minutes. No one in sight. Not even killers.
Mattia: Ok guys we have been walking for thirty or more minutes and still no sight of anyone or anything.
Y/n: So you trying to say you give up?!
I stopped walking and turned around and looked at him.
Mattia: No! Of course not God no! They are my friends but I'm saying is do you know the right way or are you sure you saw the right license plate?
Y/n: YES Mattia! Now cmon let's go and find em.
We heard someone screaming and we looked over and we saw the van.
Y/n: THATS IT!!
Kairi: Lets get em!
We started running towards the van but we're really quiet because there were men right beside it.
Y/n: Ok hold on lemme make sure they're still in here..
I looked inside and I saw people with bags over their head but I remember what Alejandro was wearing and Olivia and I saw their clothes.
Y/n: It's them!
Kairi: Ok you grab them and Mattia and I will watch the guys.
Y/n: Ok please be careful.
Mattia: We will.
I silently tried to open the door and I got it open. I started whispering to them.
Y/n: Guys! Guys! It's me Y/n. Be quiet don't yell!
Alejandro: Y/n?
Y/n: Yes it's me I'm going to get you guys out.
Olivia: Oh my god Y/n.
I took the bags off of everyone's head and untied them really fast.
Y/n: Ok guys Mattia and Kairi are right outside watching the men. So be super quiet and DO NOT make a sound. If you make a sound we're dead possibly.
There were some other people and I got them out as well. It was 2 girls and 3 boys.
Y/n: Ok Mattia and Kairi I got them out. You guys go I'll catch up with you guys in a lil bit.
Mattia: What?! What do you mean?
Y/n: Just go!
Alejandro: Please be careful.
Y/n: I will.
Girl: Thank you for helping us!
Y/n:No problem. Be careful! Do you have any weapons?
Girl: A couple.
Y/n: Ok good. Now go!
She gave me a smile and ran with her friends. Now all I have to do is shut the doors before the men come back. I silently shut them but right when I was walking away they opened. Shit.
Boy 1: What the hell was that?
Boy 2: The doors they opened.
Boy 3: Did they try to escape?
Boy 1: They're gone!
Boy 3: Huh? What?!!
Oh shit i'm gonna get caught. Umm, umm, umm.
Boy 2: Hey!! There's a girl right there!
Boy 1: Well, well, well. Look at we have here. Poor innocent girl out here all alone on Purge night. Our next victim.
Shit victim? What the hell is that supposed to mean??
Boy 1: Get her boys.
I started running and shooting at them.
Boy 1: Shit get in the van!
Oh fuck.. Gotta run fast now. Luckily I did track because I'm really fast. I was already far from the van and I started running to our old spot. I didn't stop running. I kept moving knowing I'm running for my life. I heard laughter from behind me and saw their headlights and I knew they were getting closer.
Oh my god.. oh my god.. oh my god.. I'm gonna die.
Now they were really behind me. I heard one of them load a gun. Then I started running from side to side. Like in a zig zag. He kept trying to shoot me but kept on missing. Then I made a right and started picking up the pace a little bit. I couldn't stop thinking if I'm going to make it out alive or not. They were still right behind me. I kept doing things that'll make them lose track of me or miss shooting me. It worked for a few minutes but they would find me again. Then I saw the building and then I saw Kairi crawling in the window. No I didn't run towards the building because they would have gotten killed to. I started running towards trees. I was running towards this tree and slowed down a bit. Right when they were behind me. I ran around the tree and the van crashed into the tree. Then I started running back to the building pounding on the window.
Y/n: GUYS!! ITS ME Y/N!! OPEN UP!!
I saw Alejandro there at the window. He
started helping me up and then I heard gunshots behind me. And then I felt pain in my right shoulder. Damn.. I got shot. I screamed out in pain and then I saw everyone else behind us and how they were all shocked.
Y/n: Guys Help me up! Please!!
I stared hearing even more gunshots but none of them hit me. Everyone got me inside and helped me.
Olivia: Oh my god you got shot!!
Alejandro: Oh my god where!! Where did she get shot!!
Y/n: In my shoulder.
Alejandro: Kairi can you fix a gun wound?
Kairi: Dude it's gonna take time. It's better if we go to the hospital or... she will have to bleed to death..
Alejandro: What?!!! No fix her!! Please!!!
Kairi: Ok well I will try..
Mattia: Cmon Y/n. Come here.
I started walking towards him and he carried me back to the room. This time everyone was with us.
Alvaro: Is she going to be ok?!
Kairi: If I can do this right she'll be totally ok. But she doesn't have that much blood either so we're going to need some blood. Any human blood here?
Mattia: From the dead bodies but I don't know if
you wanna use that?
Kairi: NOOOO! Something better not somebody who's already dead.
Alejandro: Use mine!
Kairi: Are you sure?
Alejandro: Yes!! As long as she stays alive!
Kairi: Ok.
I saw Kairi take out a needle and couple of them actually.
Kairi: Ok so maybe one pint?
Alejandro: Whatever just do it!
Kairi started doing his thing and bandages Alejandro up.
Kairi: Ok all good.
I felt like passing out. I saw Mattia looking down at me.
Mattia: Hey Y/n stay with me! Just focus on me ok?
I nodded my head and tried to keep my eyes open. Everything started going blurry and sounds were fading out.
Y/n: Mattia... I d-don't t-th-think I'm going t-to m-make it.....
Mattia: Yes you will Y/n you're strong! Kairi hurry she's dying!!
Kairi: Ok Ok!!!
Alejandro: Kairi come on!!!
Kairi: I gotta take out the bullet first guys so back up!!
He started doing his work while I started to slowly
pass out. My vision started to get blurry. Everything started fading out. The only thing I could hear was my starry heartbeat. Then it started getting slower and slower. This is it. I thought. Then It all went black..

Ale POV
Oh my god... nooo.
Alejandro: NOO!!! IS SHE DEAD!!  IS SHE DEAD!!!
Kairi NO! She just passed out. Ok i'm starting to put blood in her so she can stay alive.
I he put all my blood in her and then he bandaged her up.
Kairi: Let her rest ok?
I'm staying here until she wakes up. Im not letting the love of my life die....