Trouble

Ale POV
Roshaun: WHAT!!! YOU TELLING ME THEY STAYED BACK!!!
Alvaro: WHO DOES THAT?!!!
Alejandro: I DONT KNOW!!
Ok i didn't tell them the truth. I just said they stayed back. I didn't tell them the plan.
Roshaun: Oh sweet baby jesus....
Alvaro: I'm hangry.
Olivia: Whatever can we please go find my cousin?! (wait did I say they were cousins??)
Alejandro: Ye.
Roshaun: Ight lets go.
Right after he said that we heard a gun shot.
Roshaun: NOPE!! I AINT DYING TODAY!
He started running back to the building but then Alvaro grabbed his shirt.
Alvaro: We're doing this for a reason. Remember?!
Roshaun: Oh yeah oh yeah!
Sometimes I wish they were serious in the most serious situations.
Alejandro: Ight now y'all better shut up because y'all do know we outside with many murderers.
Olivia: I'm scared..
She grabbed my hand. I didn't really mind it cause she's scared.
Alvaro: Ouuuu y'all are holding handsssss.
Roshaun: Oop- Y'all gon be dating after this!
Alejandro: Shut up guys!
I saw Olivia blush. Does she like me? Nah. She gotta like Mattia or some one else. I only like Y/n.
Alejandro: Guys get in front of us. I need to talk to Olivia.
Alvaro: Ouuu y'all gon be kissing.
He then started making kissing noises.
Alejandro: Alvaro get the hell.
I grabbed a rock and threw it at him.
Alvaro: Ahhh hahahahaha ok ok ok!! I'm sorry bro haha.
We then all started laughing.
Alejandro: Ok guys scoot up a lil bit jeez. PRIVACY!!
Roshaun: Oh my god bro...
Alvaro: Man whatever.
Then they started walking ahead a lil further.
Alejandro: Ok anyways... Do you like me?
Her eyes got wide.
Olivia: Oh woah there buddy slow down. Haha. Uh.. Nah. I like Mattia...
Thank God..
Alejandro: Oh okay cool! Great!
I like Olivia but not in THAT way. She might feel like that towards me but I don't. I only like Y/n. She's very beautiful. Ok, Olivia is pretty and all but Y/n's different. She has a great personality and cares for those around her. She's like a lion. Ready to fight or protect whenever they need to. My thoughts got interrupted when Roshaun grabbed Alvaro and pulled him aside.
Alejandro: What's wrong.
Roshaun: Shhhh. Come here.
He was whispering. I looked at Olivia then we went behind the building with them. I didn't know what he meant until I saw this group of people or group of girls walking passed us. Their costumes had blood on them and they had masks on and they had weapons.
Olivia: Ahhhh shit. That's the riot squad. Don't let them see you. Trust me.
Roshaun: Why?
Olivia: They'll kill you in .5 seconds.
Alvaro: Sheesh.
Damn... Some of those girls were smoking HOT! But they do be psycho tho.
Roshaun: Goddamn. That girl in the pink outfit is SMOKING HOT!!
Alvaro: Look at the one in the green. Jesus...
Damn they were hot.
Roshaun: Ight imma see y'all in a bit. Ahaha i'ma go get one of those.
He started walking away before we all grabbed him.
Alvaro: Roshaun!!! They'll kill you even if you try to be nice.
Roshaun: Mannnn I was bouta get a girl for once.
Alejandro: Dude you can get em after the Purge.
Roshaun: True. True.
Olivia: Yeah better hope they won't kill you either.
Roshaun: Ight that's coo.
Alvaro: Thank u, next bitch.
Olivia: Period.
Alejandro: Ight they gone now let's get the hell out of this place. It gives me bad vibes.
Roshaun: For real bro preach.
We then started walking. Of course these scaredy cats wanted me to be first and plus i'm the "leader". We rounded a corner and they were a little far back behind me. I waited for em to catch up.
Alejandro: Hurry your slow asses up.
Roshaun: Shut the fuck up.
Alejandro: Ight for real let's go.
We started walking a little more until I heard someone.
??: Don't move! Or else i'll blow your goddamn head off. Now back up. Slowly!!
I felt a gun pressed to my head. I had my backs turned from Olivia and them I couldn't see em. I then started backing up. Slowly like he told me to. As I was walking back I looked at them and saw they were frozen in their tracks. Then the dude started laughing.
??: Hahahaha. What y'all think y'all doing around here at this time of night and on this day?
Alejandro: We were jus-
??: SHUT UP!! Now you!
He pointed to Roshaun. Roshaun started looking around.
Roshaun: Me?
??: Yeah you! You know who this is?
Roshaun: Uh.. Yo no speak a ínglés.
He then pulled the thingy back that made sure the gun would go off and put his finger on the trigger.
Roshaun: Ok! Ok! Ok! I'm sorry! Yes I know who he is! He's my friend!
I was super scared. My heart was pounding so fast that I thought that it would pop out of my chest.
??: Alright what you think you doing out here?
Alejandro: We was just loo-
??: Was I asking you?!! NO!!
This man. What?
Roshaun: We was just looking for our friend sir.
??: Boy or girl?
Alejandro: Girl-
??: Was I asking you?! THIS- ARGHH!!!
He literally did a full on 360. I just looked at everyone so confused and saw Alvaro and Olivia almost bursting into laughter.
??: Say it again! Say it again!!
Alejandro: It again?
??: SAY ANOTHER MOTHER FUCKING WORD AND THIS SHIT IS OVER!! AND I AINT PLAYING BRUH!!
He then started walking backwards and tripped over something. I then looked at Roshaun and em and tried to grab. the gun but he tackled me to the ground. We then started fighting. I look over at em and see Alvaro recording. Of course... Of fucking course.... Like I was saying the guy and I started fighting and us both trying to reach for the gun. We were now both standing up and I lifted him up but put him back down and started punching him and through him at a pile of boxes. I grabbed the gun and aimed it towards him. Let's just say his reaction was hilarious.
??: Wassup man? Please don't kill me bro. I got kids, I got a wife, I got a mother fucking girlfriend.
Alejandro: SHUT UP!! I've been trying to tell your ass that my friends and I are looking for one of our friends and we aren't going to kill unless we need to know.
??: Whatever you say man just please don't kill me!
Alejandro: Oh my god! I just said we don't kill unless we need to!
??: Oh ok good! Now leave unless I will shoot you guys!
Alejandro: Lets go.
We all started walking away until Roshaun spoke up.
Roshaun: OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE HIS FACE?!!
Alvaro: FOR REAL MANZ WAS SCARED AS FUCK!!! I GOT THAT SHIT ON CAMERA!!!
Alejandro: Haha ok guys lets go find Y/n.
Olivia: For real I need to find my cousin.
Alvaro: Ight lets go.