Family

Y/n POV
I heard Alejandro scream and I looked out the window and saw him getting stabbed by my own brother... I gasped in shock and didn't know what to do. I saw him throw Alejandro on the ground and watch him as he was bleeding to death. I looked around the car and noticed a knife. I know this is my brother and I love him so much. But he's killing the boy I love. If he kills the boy I love. Then I get to kill the boy I love. I slowly got out of the car snuck up behind Drew and stabbed him right in the back.
Drew: AGHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL Y/N!!!!!
Y/n: If you get to stab the boy I love, then I get to stab the boy I love.
I took the knife, turned him around and stabbed him in the stomach.
Drew: AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I grabbed Alejandro and lead him to the car. I was literally about to carry him to the car because he could barely walk. I put him in the back seats and ran to the drivers seat. Luckily Drew left the keys in here. I started the car and drove back to the building. I had to call Mattia.
Mattia: Y/n are you okay?!
Y/n: I'm fine but Alejandro isn't.
Mattia: What do you mean?
Y/n: He's bleeding to death right now.
There was a long silence. I guess he was in shock.
Mattia: W-what? Did he get shot?
Y/n: My brother stabbed him... Please tell Kairi about this! I can't lose Alejandro.
Mattia: Yes! For sure!!
Y/n: Ok i'll see you in a bit.
I hung up and started driving fast. I was going over 100 mph. Like 120. I looked at the mirror and saw Ale passed out. He's going to die soon. I started crying.
Y/n: Alejandro.. I swear I will get you out of this town. I promise. You just can't give up on me. Please. I swear I'll get you out of here. You're gonna have a nice house. A nice woman. A family. You're gonna have everything. Keep fighting Alejandro..
After I said that I knew we were close to the building.  I made a left turn and we were right in front of the window. I saw Mattia at the window and he noticed me. I saw him climb out of the window and come running towards me.
Y/n: Mattia he's in the back.
He ran to the back of the car and carried Alejandro. We then ran to the window and I got in first.
Mattia: Ok grab his legs while I hold his upper body.
I grabbed his legs and started walking backwards. Mattia was climbing up some boxes and successfully got in.
Mattia: Ok lets go.
We ran to the other room and saw everyone look at us in shock.
Alvaro: Oh my god Alejandro....
Y/n: Where's Kairi?
Alvaro: I-in the other room.
I ran to the other room with Mattia close behind me. I opened it and saw Kairi with his head in his hands.
Y/n: Kairi!
Kairi: Oh my god Y/n..
He ran up to me and hugged me.
Kairi: Ok let me see Alejandro..
Mattia came over and laid Alejandro on the counter. I left the room because I couldn't see Alejandro like that. I don't know how I'd be like if I saw him taking his final breath. I sat by the wall on the ground and cried my emotions out. I saw Mattia come out and I could tell he'd been crying. That isn't good.
Y/n: What's wrong?!
He looked up at me and hugged me.
Mattia: He's.... He's dead... Alejandro's dead Y/n...
I stood there in shock.
Y/n: What?..
Mattia: We couldn't find any pulse... He's gone..
I ran into the room and saw Kairi crying. I ran up to Kairi and hugged him. He was sobbing into my chest.
Kairi: Why?!! Why Alejandro??!!!
Y/n: I don't know Kai..
Kairi: I'm gonna kill your brother!!
Y/n: I already killed him... If he killed the boy I loved.. Then I get to kill the boy I loved...
Kairi looked up at me in shock.
Kairi: You killed your brother?!
Y/n: Yes...
I then felt sharp pain in my stomach. Kairi stabbed me.
Kairi: Purging is fun ain't it?....
Alejandro: Y/n!!!! Y/n!!!!!
I woke up and looked at my surroundings. I was in the room in the house. Oh thank God. It was just a dream.
Alejandro: Are you okay?!! You were like crying?
Y/n: Yeah. I'm fine it was just... a bad dream.
Alejandro: Ok...
Then I heard yelling just like my dream. Same things they said. This time I have got to be smart.
Drew: Let's go Y/n. We can't stay here.
Y/n: Ok. Alejandro is coming isn't he?
Drew: No.
Y/n: Then I'm not going.
Drew: Ugh fine ok. Let's go.
Y/n: Cmon Alejandro.
Alejandro: Hmm?
Y/n: We are leaving.
Alejandro: Why?
Drew: Cmon guys!!!
Y/n: Cmon!
We ran down stairs hand in hand and walked out the door and to the car.
Y/n: Alejandro I have to tell you something.
Alejandro: What is it?
Y/n: That nightmare I told you about was exactly like this.
Alejandro: What?
Y/n: In my dream we were exactly like this. It was 12:57 which it is right now. My brother took you out of the car and talked to you. He stabbed you and I stabbed him and we went back to the building to Kairi. We tried saving you but you died and then Kairi stabbed me.
Alejandro: So.. I'm gonna die?
Y/n: Not on my watch.
Drew pulled the car over.
Drew: Hey you!
Alejandro: Me?
Drew: Yeah come outside, we are going to have a small chat.
Alejandro looked at me worried. I nodded my head and whispered.
Y/n: I'm going to protect you. Trust me.
He then walked out the door and I looked around for a weapon and saw a knife. I then got out of the car and went behind my brother and heard the conversation.
Drew: Stay away from my sister!
He then took the knife out but before he could stab him I stabbed him.
Y/n: Cmon Alejandro!!
We then ran back into the car and started driving to the building. We made it to the building in 15 minutes. We snuck back in and met everybody again. I guess this is what family feels like when you don't have your family around you. It feels like home.