Twenty Two

It had been a couple of months since everything happened, the guys who had taken us were still nowhere to be found, and trust me, we were looking. Olive and the baby are doing fine, possibly a bit crazy due to Justin and Hank watching over them all of the time.

"Hey." Jay and Adam smiled as they came into the bullpen, Kev and Al following behind.

"No way, did I miss the morning testosterone competition?" I asked sarcastically frowning. "Never mind, I wouldn't want to embarrass you." I laughed as Adam and Jay narrowed their eyes at me while Kev and Al laughed.

"Ha, ha, you should've been a comedian." Adam laughed sarcastically as he dropped down into his chair.

"You know, I thought about it." I smirked. "But you guys need all the help you can get." I laughed just as a figure came to the top of the stairs.

"Ew what are you doing back?" I asked grimacing as I looked over at my former partner. "I'm kidding I missed ya." I grinned getting up and pulling her in for a hug.

"I missed you too." Adam smirked as he leant back in his chair watching us.

"Sorry this area is for professionals only." I smiled down at him.

"Still pushing buttons then." A familiar voice came from behind me making me freeze slightly.

"Nick." I breathed out turning to look into the brown eyes that I had gotten so used to seeing back in New York.

"Uh hey." Kev's confuses voice broke me out of my trance.

"Oh uh, Kev this is Mandy Rollins I worked with her back in New York, she was here a few weeks ago so everyone else already knows her." I introduced motioning to the blonde woman.

" it's Amanda actually, not Mandy." She corrected narrowing her eyes at me.

"She loves it really." I grinned winking over at her. "And this is Nick Amaro, again from New York, Nick this is Kevin Atwater, newest addition to intelligence. That's Olinsksy, he tends to disappear and reappear out of nowhere so watch him." I smirked as I pointed over to the older man who just shook his head with a smile. "Uh, the man child there is Adam Ruzek enough said." I grinned as Adam muttered an insult under his breath before he stood to shake Nick's hand.

"Here." A mug suddenly coming over my shoulder, the warm tea sloshing slightly as I took it.

"Thank you." I smiled as Jay came beside me. "Oh, Jay this is Nick Amaro, Nick this is Jay Halstead." I said feeing awkward introducing them.

"Oh I see so your boyfriend doesn't get classed as a man child but your bestie does?" Adam spoke putting his hand on his chest in mock offence. "Unbelievable." He muttered.

"See, man child." I clarified looking up at nick and hoping he didn't realise how Adam had referred to Jay but by the look on his face, he did.

"I see that no work gets done here." Yet another familiar voice came, turning I spotted Voight stood at the top of the stairs, my old boss at his side.

"Liv!" I grinned going over and pulling my former boss into a hug. "You came to save me." I laughed as Adam mocked me from his desk.

"As much as I've missed you, we're here because we need your help." She said changing the mood in the room. "We've been working on bringing down a child pornography ring, we thought we had it down but a new video arose, it's being uploaded from Chicago."

"Ellie Simmons, eight years old, from a suburb in New York, she went missing from the playground after school and we're assuming was brought here to be sold." Rollins joined pinning a picture of a cute blond haired, blue eyed girl onto the board.