Life... Years Later

(No one's POV)

Amy sat in her chair waiting for the day to go on land. She needed to see her brother sometime...

"Captain, there have been rumors," her first mate exclaimed as he burst through the door.

"Rumors?"Unimpressed Amy didn't look up from her table.

"Someone is looking for Davy Jones' heart, captain."

Amy shot up from her feet and looked at her mate carefully. Then wordlessly, she brushed past him. On deck she looked at the crew and said, "I have heard that someone is looking for Davy Jones' heart. Let's make sure that doesn't happen."

The crew chuckled as the ship began to rise.

                                                                                *****

(Elizabeth's POV)

Where in the world was Will? He wouldn't be late. I turned as I heard someone approaching. It's Will!! I ran up into his embrace. 

"Will what's happening?" I asked. I finally see he is in chains.

"I don't know," he didn't like the looks of anything.

"What is the meaning of this?" Daddy pushed through the crowd that had gathered. A figure turned around and smirked.

"Cutler Beckett...?"  Father started.

"It's LORD Beckett actually." He replied making sure to emphasize "lord".

"Lord or not you have no right do this." Father explained.

"Actually," he continued in smug little tone, " I have every right. Mr. Turner under arrest." He turned to take a piece of paper and handed it over to dad.

"This is Elizabeth's arrest," shocked as he read through. I myself was shocked. Me, arrested?

"And here is Mr. Turner's. They are under arrest for helping the notorious pirate Jack Sparrow."

" Captain Jack Sparrow." Will and I interrupted at once. 

Beckett raised an eyebrow, " Take them away."

"No you can't do this." I scream but it's helpless. I couldn't help but be under the impression that someone was watching us. At that moment I didn't care nothing mattered.

(Amy's POV)

I watched as the unfortunate couple were taken to prison. Jack Sparrow? I'd have to see him soon. I still don't know who is looking for the heart. At that moment Beckett turned around and viewed the scene. I duck as his glaze passes over my hiding spot. I hate my brother for not being careful. Most of all I hate Jack Sparrow.

Hey everyone, 

Sorry if I don't get quotes right. It has been a while since I have seen these movies.

RomeoMC signing out.