The Heart?

Ahoy crew when you see this form of words  in the text it will be someones thoughts. Plus this is not edited.

(Amy's POV) 

"I want to set a course to Isla Cruces."

"Captain, it isn't your day to step on land..." One of the crew began.

"Which is why I'm sending you! If you should fail to understand...need I continue?"

No one answered.  I smirked at them but said no more a we submerged. 

(Will's POV) 

On the Flying Dutchman- the Crew is swabbing the deck, and a few are playing a strange game involving dice.

The Hammer-head shark Pirate yeeesh he could use a different head places bets on the dice game, "I wager ten years." One of the mates matches the wager.

An undead pirate a real beauty answers, " Agreed."

Barnacle man, uh, my father comes up behind me, "Wondering how it's played?"

I reply to show I wasn't an idiot, "I understand. It's a game of deception. The game includes all the dice, not just your own. What are they waging?"

Father looks at me mournfully not to be cruel but get a life, "The only thing we have: years of service."

"So any Crew member can be challenged?"

"Aye, anyone."

"Well, I challenge Davy Jones." The Crew stops to stare at me as if to say 'this guy lost his brain'. Bootstrap pirates are really unimaginative is about to say something to me, when they hear Jones's thudding step.

Tentacle man or Davy Jones smirks, "I accept." A low table and stools are brought up, the dice laid out on the table top. And suddenly I start having second thoughts. "The stakes?"

"My soul. An eternity of servitude.

My dad cries out, "No!" Really he has feelings?

"Against?" Davy Jones says in a mocking tone.

"I want this," It's my turn to smirk and I lay the rolled up drawing of a key on the table.

Davy Jones picks up the cloth, looks at it and is taken aback; the Crew mutter among themselves, "How do you know the key??"

I (still smirking) say, "That's not part of the game, is it? You can still walk away."

Davy Jones sits down, takes the key out from under his tentacles and dangles it in front of me to show me that he does indeed have the key; we shake their dice and thud them down on the table, another hand joins in unexpectedly – it is Bootstrap. "What's this?"

My dad looks at him and smiles grimly, "I'm in, matching his wager." My Dad is the hugest idiot.

****                               TIME SKIP           **********

(No one's POV)

Mr. Hammer-head, " The boy's not here, he must've been claimed by the sea."

Davy Jones looks at him with disgust, "I am the sea". He walks up to Bootstrap and says in a cold tone, "You need time alone with your thoughts. Brig!"

Mr. Hammer-head, " What of the survivors?"

Davy Jones looks back and spits, "There are no survivors." The survivors (probably happy they are not being left to deal with Davy Jones later) are killed. Jones senses Will's presence, but has poor eyesight or isn't looking doesn't see Will.

Jones snarls, "The chest is no longer safe, chart a course to Isla Cruces. Get me there first or it'll be the devil to pay." 

Blowfish pirate questions, " First?"

Rolling is eyes the captain answers, "Who's shoved that thieving charlatan onto my ship? Who told them of the key? Jack Sparrow." 

**** TIME SKIP***

(Amy's POV) 

Those men's arses are surely taking a long time just to find the chest. Just then Carter, my first mate, returns with the crew. I look at them to see their frickin' hands empty. 

"Where is the CHEST?!" I'm having a hard time controlling my temper.

"Captain, someone got there first. It's impossible unless they knew and no one knows of the location... well... except us." My dear crew... I resist an eye roll. Then it got to me, no one knows the chest's location except my and my brother's ships. Unless...

"SPARROW!!" I scream frustrated. Just wait and see.

Hey RomeoMc, please vote and comment. Also I'm thinking of making Amy fall in love here are a couple of options:

A: Jack Sparrow

B: Will Turner

C: Commodore Norrington

D: Other

Peace out! And May the Fourth be with you!