Taken Captive

Wassup my people?

Same reminders:

I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean

This is not edited.

This is for people's thoughts except names of the ships

Hope you enjoy

(No one's POV)

Amy smiled grimly at Jack. Beckett took a step back from Amy.

Jack chuckled nervously, "Isn't that great to know?"

"Come'on Sparrow." She nodded to her ship

"You can't do that," Barbossa said trying to get some control.

"I can't? Well who's going to stop me? I can't die." She responded

Jack looked at Beckett making gestures to save him. Elizabeth looked at Will and grabbed his hand.

"Or," Amy glanced with an interest at Will and Elizabeth, "I can take him." Everyone's eyes follow to where she was pointing. Will.

"No," Elizabeth said with ferocity.

"Take him!" Jack exclaims. Will and Elizabeth whip their heads to look at Jack.

"I'll be taking Turner. That's final. And...if you try to stop me I won't hesitate to sink you ships."

Amy walks to Will and grabs his arm. She nods at the crew, and the Victorian Dutch disappears.

*** On the Victorian Dutch***

(Will's POV)

"What do you want from me?" I asked her. I was able to get a good glance at this Amelia Jones' face. Her hair was long and curly. She had a similar hat to Davy Jones' with a feather in it. Her brown eyes bore into his. She had a scar that crossed her face. Her lips were pulled in a tight line.

"Is it not sad," Amy begins, "that your father serves my brother, but you are stuck here? You know Mr. Turner, I could free your father, if I wanted too."

"How would you do that? You're not captain of the Flying Dutchmen." I retorted.

"I am Davy Jones' sister. I could persuade him, but..." She trails off.

"But what?" I was anxious.

" You'd have to serve me for two months and I'd like information."

"One month and information," I bargained.

"Deal," she smirks, "welcome to the crew Mr. Turner. We'll talk later." She nods to the door. With one last glare, I leave the cabin. Carter immediately put me to work.

***The Black Pearl***

(Elizabeth's POV)

I could not help but cry. Then Beckett walked off the Black Pearl with Mercier taking Jack. Barbossa was talking to Sao Fang about Calypso, but I was too upset to care what they were saying. I noticed Sao Fang gesturing to me. I realized that he wanted to take me onboard his ship.

"Done," I said.

They both look at me, then shook hands. I'm going to save Will with whatever it takes, I promise.

Hope you love it. Please vote and review-

RomeoMc