Deal?

(Amy's POV)

I see Beckett and Turner talking, but I can't make out what they are talking about. Suddenly, I hear "Sparrow's compass" and "deal". Damn him! Why must they always know what the compass does. I strain to hear more, but a guard comes out. I hold my breath. I know if I'm caught I won't survive. Luckily, the guard doesn't notice me. I must escape before it's too late.

 *** (Time skip) ***

"Captain? The orders?" My first mate questions me. I ponder over the past event.

"A man is going to leave the bay in search of 'Captain' Jack Sparrow. I want you to follow him and see what he is up to.  I will stay here and watch everything."

"Yes captain."

I walk off the ship and watch it submerge. Now lets find out who's looking for the heart. I find the prison and see future "Mrs. Turner" and watch her. 

                                                                                    ***

(Elizabeth's POV)

I hate that feeling like someone's watching you. I fall asleep seeing I didn't get much last night. I'm shaken awake to see my father standing over me. 

"Come quickly," he whispers, " I may still have some standing in the keep. I've arranged passage to England. The Captain is a friend of mine."

 "No! Will's gone to find Jack!" I shout-whisper.

" We cannot count on William Turner. Come!" He drags me by the arm.

Elizabeth: "He's a better man than you give him credit for".

 "Of course, this is no time for innocence. Beckett has offered one pardon only. One! And that is promised to Jack Sparrow. Even if Will succeeds... you're not asking me to endure the sight of my daughter walking to the gallows. Do not. [leads her into a carriage] Perhaps, I can ensure a fair trial for Will, if he returns."

" A fair trial for Will ends in a hanging." When father is not noticing, I scramble out of the carriage and  run to Beckett's house. I search for the pardon when I hear footsteps. I hide but I soon realize it was useless.

" No doubt you've discovered that loyalty is no longer the currency of the realm as your father believes." Beckett says, his back turned from me.

I step out of the shadows, "Then what is?"

 "I'm afraid currency is the currency of the realm."

 "I expect then that we can come to some sort of understanding. I'm here to negotiate," I reply. We slowly approach one another.

"I'm listening," Beckett begins. Elizabeth swings out a pistol, cocks it and points it at his forehead,  "I'm listening intently."

(Beckett's POV)

Elizabeth holds up the pardon papers, "These Letters of Marque, they are signed by the King?"

"Yes," I answer,  "and they're not valid until they bear my signature and my seal."

 "Or else I would not still be here. You sent Will to get you the compass and buy Jack Sparrow, it will do you no good." She watches me closely.

 "Do explain." I hold back a smirk.

"I have been to the Isla de Muerta, I have seen the treasure myself. There is something you need to know." ( Elizabeth leans further in as she speaks and Beckett leans away."

"Aah, I see. You think the compass leads only to the Isla de Muerta and so you hope to save me from an evil fate. But you mustn't worry." I walk towards the large map of the world on the wall. "I care not for cursed Aztec gold, my desires are not so provincial. There's more than one chest of value in these waters. So perhaps you may wish to enhance your offer."

 She puts the muzzle of the pistol under my chin and cocks it once more. "Consider it in your calculations that you robbed me of my wedding night." She presses the papers to my chest roughly.

 "So I did." I take the papers and unfold them, sign the letter. " A marriage interrupted." I melt the end of a stick of wax in a candle's flame, "Or fate intervenes." I stamp the wax with my signet ring. "You're making great efforts to ensure Jack Sparrow's freedom."

 "These are not going to Jack." She says coolly.

(Amy's POV)

"Oh, really. To insure Mr. Turner's freedom? I'll still want that compass. Consider that in your calculations." Elizabeth snatches the papers out of his hand and walks cautiously at first, then runs out of the room.

Wow, that guy is kinda smart. I slither out of the room and head for the beach. There I waltz into the water and transport myself to my ship. 

"I believe I know who is looking for the heart." Smiling evilly, I turn to look at my crew. They begin to chuckle and bump each other.

- RomeoMC here. Please comment and vote. I found the script for the movie so everything will be from the script. Except for some altered changes.