It hurts...

50 viewers!

Hello everyone,

A couple of reminders: I do not own Pirates of the Caribbean

This is a person's thoughts

And this is not edited.

***A couple of weeks after Jack Sparrow was taken into the locker*** (Amy's POV)

I take it back now. It's not great that Jack Sparrow is in the locker. MY HEART IS THERE! It's a long story. To cut it short, I had my heart with me when I was freeing a crew member from the locker and I left it. Now the pirates are singing their song? Everyone needs to freeze for a moment.

Carter comes in and begins, "We're coming up to the surface. Are you sure we should be above surface? I don't doubt..."

"Of course I think we should! It's the only way to find out where my brother is." I snapped back. Suddenly, I feel a tug of pain. I grab the table in my cabin and hold myself steady. The pain fades. A million questions fill my head.

"Captain, are you okay?"

"I...track them down. NOW!!" I yell at him. My worst fear overcomes me: someone has my heart.

(Jack's POV)

Great...no rum and I'm stuck with these betrayers. Even better than that I'm going to see a "friend" as whoever put it. My face drops as I see Beckett. Let me guess...he wants to make a deal.

I frantically search to see if he had the heart, I found Davy Jones' heart in the locker.

"It's not here Jack," he says calmly.

"What?" I reply.

"The heart. It is aboard the Flying Dutchman."

"No it's not. It was in the locker. And I can prove it," snarkily I shoot back.

I go out of Beckett's cabin with Beckett trailing behind me. I climb aboard the Black Pearl, and go to a specific board where I hid the heart. Everyone is trying to see what I'm doing. Jealous. I take out the heart and show it around.

"Is that...?" Elizabeth couldn't finish.

"Yep," I grunt.

"Prove it," Barbossa says. I take out a dagger and gently lay it on the heart. Then I start to press down on it a little. After a little while I lift the dagger, immediately everyone looks around.

It's kind of obvious whose heart it is. Please vote and comment.

Love you all,

RomeoMc