My opinion

Hello everyone,

Same reminders

I hope you enjoy the chapter

(Elizabeth's POV)

It has been a couple days since Davy Jones' sister took Will. I'm stuck aboard Sao Fang's ship. Life is great, just great. I was so glad to be alone, until Sao came in. He tried to KISS ME! I'm engaged for love's sake. Then Davy Jones himself came and had to attack our ship. Sao died and made me captain. Beckett is going to pay for killing my father. James is there and I can't think at all...it was like unwanted memories coming back.

"Who is your captain?" He snarled at the sailors. An intelligible man pointed at me. Jones began to walk over to me. Thankfully, James stopped him before Jones could do something. Right before I'm taken to the brig I shout:

"Does your sister know?" Apparently that was not a good thing to say, because Jones whipped around and shuffled over.

"My sister has been busy. She knows everything," he sprays spit on me. Before any more harm could be done, my crew and I were thrown into the brig.

*** Amy is back in the living world***

(Amy's POV)

I look around the boat to make sure everyone is there. I pull Carter aside, and begin conversing stuff with him. We talk quietly so no one else hears us. Then I walk into the wood and disappear.

---------

(Will's POV)

I have no idea where she went, but honestly I'm quite glad. Then worry fills me, I don't know where she went. She could be anywhere and that means she could go to Elizabeth. Crack! I look up and see Carter standing over me.

"Get back to work." He glares at me. Not wanting trouble, I listen.

---------

(Jack's POV)

I'm still shocked that Amy is Davy Jones' sister. And I loved her at some point! Barbossa keeps glancing at me. He's got that face like when someone's trying to decide if you're drunk or if you're in shock. Honestly, I'm both.

---------

(Beckett's POV)

This Amy could ruin my plans. She will make every attempt to save her brother. I have to figure something out before she does something. I can see why Jones kept quiet about her. Without knowing who she is, they have the high ground.

Please vote and comment. Sorry if this chapter is rather short – RomeoMc

See ya ;)