Memory

Welcome, fellow readers

This is not edited

Person's Thoughts except for name of a ship

In this chapter you'll find out why Amy hates Jack Sparrow

(Amy's POV)

When we began going to the land of the dead, Will Turner was shocked. I smirked at his shocked face. Night was passing and I went out of my cabin to see where we were. Night had turned everything cool and fog rushed out. Apparently, Mr. Turner was on watch. As I watched him, I noticed that he was kind of handsome. He was young and bold.

I walked up to the wheel and nodded to Carter. He swiftly went away before he could be called back. I steered the ship in the fog. Turner came up beside and stood still. Awkward silence filled the air.

He cleared his throat, "May I ask why you hate Jack Sparrow?"

I was surprised by the question. Choosing the right words carefully I answer, "I would rather not mention it."

"As you wish Captain," He stood a little farther away.

"Please call me Amy."

"Ok?" He sounded nervous.

Flashback

"Amy, love," Jack called, "we need to find that crystal soon." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my lips.

I pushed him away playfully, "Let's split up. I'll go that way." I walk in the direction I had pointed to. Jack walks the opposite way. I was thankful for the shade from the trees. An hour later, my legs were stiff, scratched, and dirty. I was getting frantic about our lead. What happens if they lied to us? I didn't want to, but I continued to search for the crystal. Night took place, and I returned to the place from where we started. I looked for Jack, but he wasn't there.

My attempts to stay up failed. I fell asleep. Next morning, I saw Jack in the boat far from the beach! I ran to the edge and screamed his name. He looked around and waved at me. I was marooned. I sat down began to cry. What am I doing? I'm a Jones. I won't cry, I thought. I looked at the horizon and brushed away my tears. He'll regret everything he did to me, anger raged through me, and if he ever sees me again...he'll wish he wasn't born.

Flashback ended

I sigh, "To make a long story short. I was in love with him. We went to retrieve something from an island. He...lef-ft me there." My voice was breaking. Will put a hand on my shoulder, but I shrug it off.

"I'm sorry," he was shocked.

"It's not your fault. It's Jack's fault. Take over the helm."

"Yes, Amy."

I hope you loved it. See ya- RomeoMc