Brethren Court

Welcome reader!

I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean

This is for thoughts

This ain't edited

Enjoy

(Amy's POV)

I take in my surroundings as we enter Shipwreck Cove. I notice most of the pirate lords' ships, except Sao Fang's, no wait Elizabeth Swann's ship. We dock and I get off. I gesture for Carter and two other crew members to come. I leave Will Turner on the ship, I don't want to see his face again.

I walk boldly to the conference room. As we go over, pirates back when they see me. I believe that they can tell I have importance by my appearance.

(Will's POV)

One month has passed. I can now go and be with Elizabeth. While no one is looking, I sneak off the ship. I don't know where to go. Suddenly, I see the Black Pearl. I race over there to check for Jack and Elizabeth. No one is here. Someone grabs at my arm and suddenly I'm no longer on the Black Pearl, but the Flying Dutchmen. I look up to see Davy Jones holding my arms and sneering at me.

"Well, look who's back."

"Take him to Lord Beckett," Jones turns to see Mercier approaching them. Jones glares but consents to the command. Once again, I'm taken to a different ship. The Endeavor.

(Amy's POV)

I walk in quietly watching the event unfold. Barbossa wanted to free Calypso. He begins to collect the 9 pieces of eight. Sparrow, however doesn't give his claiming to wait for Fang. Elizabeth makes her appearance with her crew, claiming that they should fight.

I decide to voice my thoughts, "Why fight?"

Everyone turns to look at me. Elizabeth gasps, and then speaks.

"Where's Will?"

"Aboard my ship. Really, why fight? Are you doing this for yourself? To get revenge for you father?" I know I hit her hard seeing the way she glares at me.

"No!" She exclaims.

"Hm, of course not," my tone shows that I don't believe her.

"Captain Amy," Barbossa captures my attention, "you are not one of the pirate lords therefore you can't do anything."

"Hm, that's where you're wrong," I smirk, "I'm still a lord. You just don't need anything from me. I don't have a piece of eight. I just never passed down my title." I slowly walk around the table noting everything.

"Gents we must free Calypso and in return she shall grant us boons." Barbossa begins.

"Whose boons? Your boons? Utterly deceptive twaddle-speak," says Jack Sparrow. I roll my eyes at this.

"If you have a better alternative, please, share." He retorts.

"Cuttlefish. Aye. Let us not, dear friends, forget our dear friends, the cuttlefish. Flipping glorious little sausages. Pen them up together, they'll devour each other without a second thought. Human nature, isn't it? Or... Or fish nature." Sparrow starts pacing around the table moving to each pirate lord. "So, yes, we could hole up here well-provisioned and well-armed. Half of us would be dead within the month, which seems quite grim to me, any way you slice it. Or...Uh...As my learned colleague so naively suggests, we can release Calypso, and we can pray that she will be merciful. I rather doubt it. Can we pretend she's anything other than a woman scorned like which fury hell hath no? We cannot. Res ipsa loquitur, tabula in naufragio. We are left with but one option. I agree with, and I cannot believe the words are coming out of me mouth...Captain Swann. We must fight."

This starts a banter between Sparrow and Barbossa.

"You can only initiate a war by being a pirate king," I look up from the charts.

"Exactly," Barbossa agrees.

"You just made that," Sparrow looks surprised.

"Did I now?" I reply, "I call on Captain Teague, keeper of the code."

"Sri Sumbhajee proclaims this all to be folly! Hang the code. Who cares a...?" the man was shot dead. I look over to Captain Teague.

"Code is the law." He walks over to the table and says to Jack, "You're in my way, boy." The code is called forth. I smirk knowing that I was right. Sparrow looks in the code trying to find the article, which he does.

"Then I call for a vote."

I love cliffhangers. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please comment and review. And yes I looked up the Jack's speech.

-RomeoMc