Set course for...

Greetings readers,

I felt like this song was necessary for some reason. 

I don't own anything, except Amy Jones

This is not edited

These are thoughts

Capiche?

(Amy's POV)

You know how word always travels fast? That is actually true when it comes to my family. I've just gotten news that my brother's prisoners have escaped. I should have known this would happen. I've decided to go to Shipwreck Cove. 

Secretly, I'm a pirate lord and so was my brother, but for some reason everyone thought that we didn't count. Lucky us. Still... And I must keep Sparrow from stabbing the heart, keep the British off my brother's back, and maintain my job so I don't end up tentacley (sorry if I didn't spell that correctly).

"Carter," I mutter and the faithful first mate is by my side. "Prepare to flip the boat."

"Captain?"

"I'm a pirate lord, no matter what the others think. If there is a meeting at Shipwreck Cove, then I should attend it. Plus, I could spy and get information. Now, get on with it," I flick my wrist.

"Yes, captain."

I take a deep breath before I look around. My glance falls upon Turner, but I move it to another crew member and then to the mast. Slowly the boat begins to tip. I stare at the water in a trance. It looked so calm and serene that it...

"Captain," Carter was beside me.

"Yes," startled I look up.

"Prepare yourself." Then he walks down to join the rockers. The boat finally does flip and we are brought back to the world of the living. After everyone had time take breaths, I begin shouting orders.

"Set course for Shipwreck Cove!"

Everyone scrambles. After all, I think to myself, this is one thing I must not be late for. A malicious smile creeps onto my face.

Back again. Sorry for the short chapter. Please vote and comment. I hope you liked this chapter. I give you my love- RomeoMc