Company for the Dead

Hey everyone, RomeoMc is here.

Just a few reminders, I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean. I do own Amy Jones. Please Review and Vote. This not edited by the way.

(No one's POV)

No one dared to go Amy for the rest of day. Night began falling and spirits started appearing. The crew allowed them to get on board.

"Captain, we're ready."

Amy glared at him with such coldness that he retreated. She looked over the sea and sighed.

"Start the voyage."

They sailed for a couple of hours, when a storm hit them. The storm lowered the temperatures, that the blankets the crew was using had no effect. Only, Amy seemed un-affected.

"She still has not cooled down?" One of the crew muttered.

"Not ever since the heart has been gone," replied Carter. The crew glanced at her to make sure that she hadn't heard anything. They stayed in the cold for what seemed like days. A few more hours passed and night fell. The temperature had lifted and the sea became still.

***Time Skip***

Amy began pacing around, muttering to herself. The crew looked at her worriedly. The boat hit a wharf. Carter thought he could see steam coming from her ears. The dead scrambled to the other side. As quick as they could, they shoved away.

"Rock the ship!" Amy commanded.

"ROCK THE SHIP, YOU SCALLYWAGS." Carter repeated the orders.

The Victorian Dutch began rocking from side to side. Finally, the tipped over and everyone grabbed the ship.

A green light flashed...

I'm so sorry about the long update. The computer shut down on me while I was writing this chapter. I had to rewrite it once it restarted. 

-RomeoMc