The Vote and the girl

I have over two hundred reads!!!! Thanks this means a lot to me!! I enjoy writing chapters for you guys! Just so you know the Flying Dutchmen and the Victorian Dutch basically look the same. Except Amy's looks cleaner than her brother's.

I still have the same announcements. Let us begin!

(Amy's POV)

I knew that there was no way Sparrow was going to get votes. All the lords said their own names.

"Jones," I drawl. At this word everyone stiffens and tries to get away from me. I grin evilly at them. I was really happy seeing that no one wanted to help each other. Then Sparrow had to ruin it all.

"Elizabeth Swann," he sounded lie he was in a daze. I snap my head, horrified. She didn't even know what to do. I began to realize that I should have voiced for Mistress Ching. Sparrow's vote caused an uproar, but eventually everyone settled down. That is after Captain Teague broke his guitar string.

I immediately walk out of the hall knowing that whatever Swann says is trouble. When I arrive at my ship, one of the crew mates comes up to me.

"Captain. Turner is missing." My feet stop right where I am. My hands clench but I know I can't do anything. Our deal is finished. Without saying much, I storm to my cabin slam the door. I slowed my step to my desk. I could hear voices overlapping as Carter told them what happened.

The voices quiet all of a sudden. There's a knock at my door. I settle myself in my chair then call, "Come in."

Elizabeth Swann enters the room. She opens her mouth to say something but I stop her. I obviously know what she's going to say.

"He's not here."

"What did you do to him?" She approaches me with speed and slams her hand on the table. I look at it unimpressed.

"I didn't do anything. He left while I attended the meeting. So if he's hurt or anything it has nothing to do with me because my deal with him ended yesterday."

"Deal?"

"Ah, that's right you don't know. Turner and I made a deal: He gives me a month of service and information. In return, I free his father."

"His father? How?"

"Most people forget I'm Davy Jones' sibling," I answer rolling my eyes.

"If he's hurt..."

"It's not my fault," I interrupt. "He's the one who left. I would have given you to him right away after the meeting. Now if you would excuse me, I have work to do." My voice turns cold as I gesture towards the door. Swann glares at me then retreats.

I sigh then close my eyes to think. I bring my hands together and put my chin on them. My thoughts race through my head. My eyes snap open as I hear guns go off. I grab my extra pistol and tuck it into my shirt. I know what I have to do. My form melts into the ship.

I love cliffhangers sometime. Sorry for the rather short chapter. I really thought about making Amy win the vote but decided not to. Sooooo, what do you think is going to happen? Comment if you want to take a guess. Also I was recently thinking about it and I just realized that Amy is walking on land when she goes to the court. However, she is above water so that cancels it out. Plus she isn't touching soil. If some of you saw that, you realized it before I did. Please comment and vote!

Love ya

-RomeoMc