Another Jones to square a debt with

Hello my fellow reader,

A couple of reminders I do not own Pirates of the Caribbean. Amelia Jones is an original character.

Person's thoughts, except names of the ships.

This is not edited

(No one's POV)

Silence fills the deck. Beckett turns to Jack to make a snarky remark, when a ship rises out of the water. Elizabeth stumbles over to Will, Barbossa widens his eyes, and Beckett mutters "impossible". Without delay, the Victorian Dutch's crew appears. Jack, who is still holding the heart, starts to greet them but is quickly cut off. Suddenly, Jack hears an all too familiar voice behind him.

"Well, well isn't Captain Jack Sparrow," Jack slowly turns to the source of the voice. When he finally turns around, Amy makes a mocking bow. The crew snickers at the reunion.

Jack takes a few steps forward to her, "Amy, love, how have you..."

Amy brings out a pistol and points it at Jack's head. Everyone else is looking quite nervously.

"Give me five good reasons FIVE, why I shouldn't kill you right here," She glared at him.

"After old times sakes." Elizabeth winces at this. She has figured out that of course Jack knows Amy and did something to her.

"Might I remind you left me on an island," Amy snarls. Will stares at the ground, I know that accent! Where have I heard it?

"Who are you?" Beckett cuts in and probably saving Jack's life.

Amy glances at Beckett and rolls her eyes, "I'm Amelia captain of the Victorian Dutch. And who might you be?"

Will thinks, that accent is really cutting in. For goodness sakes if I don't remember where I have heard it then I'll kill myself. (Really Legolas?)

"I'm Lord Beckett..." Amy immediately draws out another pistol and points it at Beckett's head. Mr. Mercier starts, but is pulled back by a crew member.

"Sparrow, drop the heart or I'll bring this ship to the depths."

"Ah, it's your heart. You must meet Davy Jones, he cut out..." Jack tries to stall as much as he can.

"Jack, Jack do you not know who she is?" Barbossa inquires.

"Uh, no," Jack looks across from Barbossa and Amy.

"She be Davy Jones' sister, Jack."

At this, Jack drops the heart and Carter grabs it. Everyone looks at Amy in amazement and fear. Will, on the other hand, is thinking, Damn it. Not another one. This is not going to turn out well.

"You have a debt to settle, Sparrow." Amy breaks the silence.

I hope you like this chapter. I need a person for Amy to fall in love with, so any suggestions are open. Plus I'll end the story a different way from the movies. Please vote and comment –

RomeoMc