Welcome to South Park!

I rested my Cheek against the window, vaguely watching the blurry scenery that passed by as we drove to our new home.

Ahh, South Park, Colorado. A Hick town in the Middle of No where, Though I couldn't complain. I came from a Small town on the Outskirts of Atlanta, Georgia.

I mean, it's not that I had many friends that I left behind, because I really didn't, but it was still foreign to move to a whole other state across the Country. 

I continued to Stare outside, the Music that I pirated online was blasting through my knock off Airpods that I got at some Janky store. Pink Guys voice rang into my ears, making me crack a smile at the Vulgar lyrics of 'She's so nice' I continued to listen to music until a shake of my shoulder pulled me from my day dream. I looked over to see my Mom Grinning over at me, before moving her head as a gesture to look in front of me. I looked, and I saw our new home.

Our Car was parked out in front of the Garage, which connected to a Faded Yellow House, the house I would call my new home. I looked around and noticed that all the houses looked to be the same, just different colors. I shrugged before opening the Car door and stepping out. Immediately I slipped on ice and Landed on the edge of the car, holding on to the door to try and keep my balance. I managed to find my Balance once again and slowly stand up, making sure to step over the slick ice. I glared at the Ground and started to mutter curses at the Ice when my mother broke me from my feeble attempt to banish the ice into the pits of hell.

"(Y/n), the movers put the boxes into the house already, How about you go see your new room and get unpacked. Then, we'll go meet our new Neighbors." My mom said, Smiling at me. I simply nodded before stalking off towards the front door, almost slipping again from the ice near the front steps before opening up the door.

2nd Pov

It looked pretty nice. Hard wood floors and a nice neutral color for the wall. You could live with it. You walked in and Immediately went for the stairs, not bothering to go look into the Kitchen or Garage, as nothing really interesting would be in there.

You walked up the stairs and immediately took notice of all the boxes that littered the hallway. Looking around you found the boxes with your same written on top in front of a door. You assumed this was your bedroom, so you opened it up. Inside the medium sized room was a bare desk and your mattress on its Bed frame. You pulled i the boxes with your name into the room and began to unpack. You pulled your bedding out and made your bed, putting a sheet on to cover the bare mattress and then the dark blue Comforter on top. It was plain, but you preferred that. You then set your laptop up. After that you just hung decorations and Posters up to cover the walls how you liked them. You then hung your clothes in the closet and put away underwear and such into drawers that were built into the closet.

*Small Time Skip*

You sighed as you wiped your hands on your pants, even though there was no fucking point since you didn't do anything to get your hands dirty. You stared at your work. It was still a little bare, but with time the room will be how you want it. You took a deep breath before walking out into the hall, noticing that mostly everything had been hung up and put away. You nodded in Satisfaction at the work your mom did in the hallway. You walked down the stairs where your mom was finishing up hanging the last of the picture frames and she stepped back. You could see her gazing at the pictures with happiness on the new wall. This move made your mom happy, so maybe everything will be okay. You walked up and wrapped your arm around her, giving her a side hug as you both looked at the pictures. She smiled, letting out a relieved sigh before turning Towards you.

"Alright (Y/n), i'm gonna head off to the Grocery store, I would ask you but i know you would get lost by the time you reached the Mailbox. So, explore the neighborhood. If you get lost just ask someone for directions. Be good, and try to meet some neighbor kids. I love you!" Your mom said before giving you a quick kiss on the cheek. She grabbed her coat, gloves and Hat and made her way towards the door. She gave you one last wave before walking out to her car. You faintly waved back before looking around in search for your Playstation. You found it plugged up into the Tv in the middle of the living room and just let it be. It's not like you had a Tv in your room to plug it up in. You went upstairs and Fumbled around in your closet for the warmer Coats that you and your mother bought right before moving here. It was just a simple black Thick Coat, and you slipped on some plain grey gloves and matching colored beanie. You changed out of your vans into some comfy boots to keep your feet dry and warm. You then walked downstairs and out the door.