Making my way Down Town

Waking up to the sounds of birds chirping, the sunlight peeking through the window-

actually no

you woke up to harsh knocking on your door. Grumbling to your self you rolled of the bed, landing onto the floor with a thud. You picked yourself up and stumbled to the door.

Swinging it open, you expected to see your mother, but no.

It was Kyle. With a Little boy.

You both stared at each other, every once in awhile you would glance down at the little boy before settling on Kyle's face.

"Uh, Sup?" You said, but it sounded more like a question. Kyle just snorted before talking.

"Your mom came over this morning and asked my mom to watch you today while She looked for Jobs." Kyle said, picking at the Hem of his Jacket.

"So, I came to get you." He finished, glancing back up at your disheveled form.

"Oh, uh alright. Just wait for me downstairs. My Ps is downstairs and I got Minecraft and some other shit. I'll be ready soon." You said, and he nodded before taking the Boys hand and walking down the stairs.

You walked over to your closet, debating on an outfit. You decided on some Ripped jeans, even if it was cold as hell, and a Scooby doo sweater. You decided to just wear Converse instead of Crocs today, as your feet were frozen by the time you got home. You did a little bit of Makeup, which is very rare, and opened your door to go to your bathroom. You walked to the end of the hall and went in your bathroom, shuffling around to find your straighter. You plugged it in and Straightened your hair, and brushed it out. You turned off the straighter and unplugged it. You quickly brushed your teeth as well. You turned the light to the bathroom off before making your way to the stairs and attempting to slide down the banister again. This time was a success, you made it to the end and jumped off. You turned to see Kyle and the little boy playing minecraft. Kyle looked over and saw you, and he exited the game and turned your Playstation off. He and the boy stood up and you walked towards them.

"Oh! I forgot to Mention. This is my little Brother Ike. Ike, This is (y/n)." Kyle Introduced. Ike stared up at you before looking at your sweater.

"I like your shirt." Ike Said, and You nodded back at him.

"I like your face." You said Casually, Causing Kyle to look at you odd.

Ike seemed to like that you said that because he grabbed your hand like he was to Kyle previously. You smiled down at him before looking at Kyle.

"You and your brother are adorable. If anything happened to either of you I would kill everyone and Yeet myself off a cliff." You said with a Straight face before walking over to the door. You looked back to see Kyle trying not to laugh. You just Chuckled and opened the door, both Ike and yourself stepping out into the chilly air. Kyle followed behind, and you turned and locked the door. Ain't no thieves or crackheads are about to get in your house. You then went to follow the boys, who were now waiting at the bottom of the stairs. You slowing crept down,careful not to slip on the new ice that formed last night. Kyle noticed your problem and held out a hand. You grabbed and without thinking just completely jumped the steps. Right as you touched the ground your feet slipped out from under you and you hit your ass on the concrete. You stared off before looking up at Kyle.

"Why did I even bother to help you if you were just gonna do that." Kyle asked himself before helping up. You grinned at him and sent him Finger guns.

He rolled his eyes playfully and began to walk. Ike gripped onto your hand and began to drag you along with him, talking to you about his favorite Trucks. You nodded and replied to everything he said, which greatly pleased him. Soon enough, You were infront of the Broflovski household.