Goth Baby

The next two days of school went on without a hitch, as Wendy got suspended for two weeks. You thought it was hilarious.

Anyways, It's Thursday now and you're sitting in third period beside Craig. This class was supposed to be PhysicalEd but the teacher hardly brought you outside as the weather was too cold. You grumbled as you layed your head on Craig's shoulder, groaning as you clutched your stomach.

"I'm Hungryyyy." You moaned out, and Craig looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"Lunch isn't too far away, so just chill out until then." Craig told you. You glared up at him and turned your head before biting the shit out of his shoulder. He hissed in pain and glared down at you.

"What the Hell, (Y/n)?!?" He hissed, rubbing his now sore shoulder. You just stared innocently up at him.

"What? I'm hungry so ya know, nom nom." You spoke casually and he just sighed before pulling your head into his chest, giving your head a noogie. You struggled against him while laughing. Suddenly, You heard a chair scrape and you looked up to see Stan and Kyle pulling up chairs to sit in front of you. You finally escaped Craig's grip before looking at the boys.

"Where were you hobos at." You asked them, pulling out a canned drink you shoved in your backpack that morning.

"We went to the bathroom." Kyle told you and you laughed.

"Awe, you went together? How sweet." You cooed and they gave you odd looks.

"Oh, Shut up." Stan groaned, laying his head on your desk. You just rolled your eyes before running your hand through his hair, which was surprisingly soft.

"Oh, Calm down Stan. I was just teasing you." You said, and he just sighed. You took your hand away from his head and he looked up at you.

"Don't stop, That feels good." He told you and you just nodded before playing with his hair again. You guys continued to talk about nothing in particular when you heard the sound of a teacher yelling at what seemed to be a couple of students. The door slammed open and he ushered in a trio of dark dressed teens. They all had frowns on their faces and seemed to want to be anywhere but where they were. They were grumbling something about "Conformists" and wanting Cigarettes. You watched at the teacher sat them down in a few desks.

"Now, You'll all be in big trouble if I catch you in the back again, ya hear?" The teacher sternly told them before walking out of the room again. You made sure he completely left before turning and stuffing your hand in your bag, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. All of your friends stared blankly at you.

"(y/n)." Kyle sighed, rubbing his temples before looking at you.

"Why the hell do you have Cigarettes in your bag." He finished, looking up at you since you stood up from your seat. You looked down at him.

"To sell." You told them matter-0f-factly. Stan looked up at you in horror.

"(Y/- I can't- ugh nevermind. I actually believe you would do something like that." Stan groaned, slamming his head on his desk. You just snorted before walking over to where the Gothic teens where sitting. As you approached, you noticed that the teens looked up at you with grim expressions, probably assuming that you were going to annoy them. You stood in front of their desk before looking at the red headed boy.

"Whats your bitch ass up to." You asked and they seemed taken aback that a complete stranger would say that to them. The slightly chubby goth girl was about to say something when you tossed her the pack of Cigarettes.

"I was planning on selling that shit, because a bitch's broke, but I guess i'll be generous. My name's (Y/n)." You waved before walking away to sit back with your friends.

The goths sat in silence, not really knowing what to say, as they looked at the package of cigarettes.

So, That girl is the (Y/n) they've heard about.

hmm.

Interesting

•Later•

Lunch could not have came sooner, You were sitting by tweek and Clyde as Cartman babbled something about cheesy poofs, when shadows loomed over your group. You looked over and noticed the goth kids looming over your table. Everyone seemed to freeze, and Stan seemed the most uncomfortable. The one with red hair gripped your arm and pulled you up from your seat before walking away with you. You just stared dumbly at the back of his head.

"Um, Will she be okay?" Butters asked, squirming in his seat. Kyle watched with anger.

"We'll give it a few minutes. If she's not back, we'll go to her." He told everyone and they all nodded, except for Cartman, who was still talking about his favorite cheesy snack.

"Um, So what's the point in Kidnapping me?" You asked as you all finally stopped behind the school. The boy turned and just looked at you. The Girl and boy with Curly hair stood beside each other a little bit away.

"Who are you?" The redhead grumbled and you snorted.

"I literally fucking told you earlier. My names (Y/n). Now tell me who you guys are or Ill start yelling some pretty weird shit." You warmed him, and he seemed to believe that you would do that.

"My Names Pete." He said, and he looked over at the other two.

"Michael." The Curly boy said, and the Girl played with her necklace.
"Henrietta." She mused. You nodded before leaning against the side wall.

"So, Do you listen to Siouxsie and the Banshees?" You asked and They all looked at you.

"Uh, Yeah, actually. How do you know that band." Henrietta asked and you rolled your eyes playfully.

"I have a really large music taste, except for country music, so I would know a good goth band when I heard one." You told them and the nodded.

"So, You don't think we're Emo?" Michael asked, and you tried to hold in a chuckle.

"Uh, Yeah. I mean, you hold yourself differently then they do. Awe, Goth babies." You cooed, trying to reach up and grip Pete's hair. He took a step back, and you pouted.

"You're no fun." You groaned before you heard the back door slam open.

"(Y/n)? You alright?" Kyle yelled as Him and Stan emerged from around the corner and grabbed your arms. You
looked at them and nodded.

"Oh, yeah i'm fine. Is lunch over already?" You asked and they nodded before pulling you along with them. You leaned your head back and yelled.

"Goodbye Goth Babes! I'll be seeing you soon!" You yelled as Kyle hushed you before pulling you in the school.

The goths all looked at each other.

Ha.

Interesting.

This is so short i'm sorry i'm just trying to get something out. i've been gone for awhile but updates should be regular soon. hope you're all okay!

-twix❤️