Pizza Party

The weekend came upon you quicker then you expected. You were angry at the fact that you had to start school in two days.

However, you really did enjoy your week. You hung out with all the guys respectively. Going to Token's house was still in your mind. you've never met someone that rich. You went to Craig's a lot to play video games and he let you play with Stripe. Stripe was great.

You always went to Tweak's Coffee and waited for Tweek's shift to be over before he went to your house to hang out with you, though it would mostly end up with him and your mom talking and you always ended up calling Craig or Clyde to come and hang out with you.

Fun times

Now you didn't leave out Team Stan. You met Stan and Cartman's mom and you met Stan's dad. Randy Marsh. That man was the living embodiment of a Meme. He was so strange, yet he always made you laugh more then anyone. Stan would often get embarrassed of the things that his dad said in front of you but you always reassured him that his humor was great.

Now, Here you are, laying in your bed. Craig's head was resting on your stomach as he played on your Nintendo switch. You gazed up at the ceiling, trying to figure how the fuck a bee's wings could carry its fat body. As you were in thought you vaguely heard the door open.

"(y/n)?" Kyle called out to you, and you looked over at him.

"What the fuck is up Kyle." You told him, using your hands to comb through Craig's hair. He grunted a bit but just focused on the Mario Cart match he was playing. Kyle walked over and sat at your desk chair.

"Aren't you bored? Don't you want to do something?" Kyle asked you, spinning on your chair. You thought for a moment.

"Hm, How about we call up the guys and get some pizzas and just chill out here?" You asked him, and he seemed to be alright with the idea.

"What about you, Craig Fucker?" You asked, tugging hard on his hair. He frowned at the pain but he too nodded.

"Sure." He mumbled lowly, too invested in his race to care much. You smiled before snatching your console out of his hands before chucking up towards Kyle, who caught it and sat it on the desk. Craig grumbled before sitting up from his previous position, running a hand through his hair before looking over and glaring at you.

"You fucked my game up." He said, Flipping you off. You flipped him off in return before rolling off the bed into the floor. You then sat up and walked towards your Closet. As you were about to take off your shirt you turned around.

" Unless you're expecting a strip show, I would yeet myself downstairs." You told them. That made them rush out the door to your living room downstairs. You shook your head before looking around in your closet for something to wear. You tugged on some black jeans and a green hoodie with a blown up picture of Shrek's face. You tugged on some vans and tried to fix your hair as best as possible. You grabbed your phone and wallet before rushing out of your room. You creeped down the stairs to see the boys on the couch, playing on their phone. You managed to sneak down without anyone noticing them. You crept up Behind Craig and whispered in his ear.

"It's free Real estate." You whispered and Craig flinched and turned around really quick. Kyle was startled by the sudden movement and turned to look at you to. You were cracking up as Craig grabbed your shoulders and shook you back and forth. You continued to laugh.

"Bitch!" Craig groaned out before stopping and standing up. Kyle did as well and you all walked out the door.

"So, did you guys text everyone?" You asked and they both nodded their heads.