The Haunting in my head

You found out the hard way that the Snowy Little Mountain town of South Park, Colorado was by far the weirdest place you've ever been to, and you're in your own head. So, that's saying something. When you moved here, you were expecting to be the most interesting thing this place had to offer, and honestly, in retrospect you're kinda one of the more normal things in town. If you can believe that. School was Boring, but it was the Friday and School had just been let out so the weekend would be good. All you wanted to do was hang out with your friends and enjoy some cool movies. But no, They all cancelled, saying they had things to do, and well, it pissed you off.

Everyone always made time for you. Why did things begin to change? Was it School? Were they getting tired of you? These questions rang throughout your mind as you walked along the sidewalk with Kyle and Stan. They both looked at each other, and then to you.

"What's up, (Y/n)?" Stan Broke the silence. Kyle looked over at him, and then to you again.

"Yeah, You've been oddly quiet today." Kyle finished, and you just continued to walk. To be honest, you really didn't register that they asked you anything, until a hand caught your wrist and stopped you from walking.

"Seriously, (Y/n). What's Wrong?" Stan pleaded with you, and you just sighed before looking away.

"Are you guys Tired of me? Is that why no one wants to hang out?" You quietly asked. You knew if you would have asked louder that tears would leak from your eyes. You hated feeling like this. This wasn't you. It was stupid Insecurities from past failed friendships bubbling back to the surface. Stan looked shocked for a second. The nagging feeling that he was part of the reason that you felt this way didn't fit well with him, and it didn't feel good for Kyle either. They both closed in around you and pulled you into a group hug. You shook a bit as you the tears that build up glide down your face. They both rubbed a soothing hand on your back to make you feel better, and whispered kind words.

"We could never get tired of you." Kyle would whisper.

"You're really important to all of us." Stan would say. Your quiet cries slowed and you sniffled, pulling away from them both and wiping your face with your sleeve. You sighed before looking at them and giving them a painful grin. You all made your way to your neighborhood, you giving them both a quick hug as a goodbye before rushing into your house.

The boys were sad. They never knew that you could feel this way. Stan looked at Kyle, who had a Perplexed look on his face.

"What should we do? This didn't go as we thought." Stan asked, and Kyle pulled out his Cellphone.

"Let's fix this." Kyle said, as he began to type in a group message.

You lied in your bed, your hair up in a sad excuse for a bun, and a tee shirt with sweatpants. It has only been a few hours since you got home from school, but damn it feels lonely. Ever since you got to this town, you've had someone be with you. Weather it was your mom or one of your new friends, you were really never alone. Now, sitting here curled up like a sad sack, you realized just how much you need the people in your life. Why couldn't you handle the loneliness? You were used to it back in your hometown, so what changed? Was it the fact that you had people to rely on now? People who actually wanted to spend time with you, and not because of pity? That thought was strange, and you never gave it much thought. You actually had people that appreciated you now, besides your mom. Your chest began to swell with a happy feeling, this feeling taking away the sad one that was just haunting your mind a moment ago. You sat up, and hugged yourself.

You did it. You made the friends you always wanted. You got out of bed before slipping downstairs to lay on the couch. You would be in the Livingroom when you were in a good mood, so it should help. You turned the tv on, before closing your eyes, slowing falling asleep.

I'm finally Home.

The Boys piled into the house as quietly as they could, each holding a different treat or drink that you liked. Your mom had given Kyle a spare key, in case he needed to come wake you up himself for school. So they all placed the food on your Kitchen Island before all going over to where you slept. The blanket that was always kept on the couch was clutched firmly in your arms, a ghost of a smile on your face. They all stared at you for a second. You came in and changed their lives, even Cartman had to admit it. You brought two groups of boys, who weren't exactly close, together. You made the World so bright by just being you. So, when they found out that you were thinking that they were tired of you, it honestly broke their hearts. You meant a lot to them. And putting off an important "Job" for you was well worth it. Kenny slowly grabbed your shoulders and shook you gently, and you blinked open your eyes, staring at everyone.

"Uh, Surprise?" Cartman said, and you sprung up and tackled Kenny into a hug.

"Why are you guys here? I thought you had something to do?" You asked, giving Kenny another squeeze, which he happily returned.

"You're more important, so we postponed that to another time." Token said, and everyone nodded. Clyde and Butters moved up to you. Butters smiled and grabbed your hand.

"Ya know, You're like our best friend now." Butters said bashfully and you tugged him onto the couch, before giving his cheek a big kiss.

"Awe, You guys are the first good friends i've ever had." You gleamed.

"Really? You seem like you would have lots of Friends." Token said, and you just sighed.

"I was a Loner in my hometown. I was seen as really weird, So I didn't have many friends." You told them.

"Heh, Figures." Cartman whispered and Kyle stomped on his foot to quiet him. He cursed under his breath but stayed quiet.

"Wait, How did you guys get in." You asked, and Kyle pulled out the spare key.

"Your mom gave me this." Kyle said. and you just nodded before looking over towards the kitchen to see all of the stuff they brought. Your eyes lit up and you shoved everyone off you before running into the Kitchen. You gripped a bag of Hot cheetos and cheered.

"You guys didn't have to do this." You said, as you saw the boxes of Chinese food on the other side of the Counter.

"We wanted to." Stan said and you just wiped a fake tear from your eye.

"Awe, you guys love me." You said. They all just smiled.

"So, Lets plate up this Chinese food and watch some movies." You said, and that's exactly what you did.

These boys really did care about you.

Now, the question still remained.

What sort of plans did they cancel?

fosbavrifkwbyj what do you guys think they were supposed to do? leave it in the comments

-Twix❤️