School bops

After the great night you had with all of your friends, and Craig and Kenny staying over, and also spending that Sunday with you, it was time for the thing you dreaded most.

School.

The Morning you heard that blasted alarm go off, all you wanted to do was scream. You hated school.

HATED.

Now, it's not because you're dumb or anything, in fact you make pretty decent grades. It's just waking up early to go to school and graduate, and then only potentially have to go back to school was pretty shitty if anyone asked you.

The alarm rang and you groaned before sitting up. As much as you didn't want to, you knew that if you didn't get up and try to get ready now, you wouldn't be able to get up at all.

You sighed as you slung your legs over the side of the bed, hissing as your bare feet touched the cold hard wood floor. You grumbled to your self before getting up and walking over to your closet.

Pulling over the drawers that were in your closet, you pulled out a pair of underwear and a bra. You then walked out of your room to the bathroom to take a shower.

Cleaning your hair and body, and even shaving your legs, you stepped out and dried yourself off. You slipped on your under garments and Grabbed a fluffy robe that was hanging on the door. You then Dried and Straightened your hair. You put on some makeup and looked at yourself.

Eh, Seemed all right.

You brushed your teeth before walking out towards your bedroom. You slipped the robe off your shoulders before looking into your closet. You wanted to dress a little better then usual on your first day so you grabbed a thick knitted grey sweater and pulled in over your head carefully, trying to make sure it didn't mess up your hair much. You grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, pulling them over your legs. It seemed that black skinny jeans were the only kind of jeans that you wear, and you laughed. You then pulled on some fuzzy socks before stuffing your feet into your white high top converse. You then walked over to check the time.

6:30am

Damn, you still had like 45 minutes before Kyle was supposed to come get you to walk to the bus stop. You grabbed your backpack, your phone, your charger and a pair of earphones before walking downstairs towards the kitchen. You walked in a made yourself a Nutella and Peanut Butter sandwich.You grabbed a Dr.pepper out of the fridge.

"Balanced Meal." You grinned before eating your sandwich and gulping down your drink. You grabbed another drink and put it into your backpack in case you got thirsty during class. You grabbed a small bag of chips and put it into your bag too before checking the time again.

6:55am.

You decided to walk out the door to go to Kyle's early so he didn't have to walk to your house to come get you.

You approached Kyle's house before knocking on the door. You heard footsteps and the door opened, revealing Kyle's Dad. He grinned when he saw you.

"Hey there sport, Kyle's up in his room." He grinned at you before gesturing you inside. You nodded before going up the stairs and walking towards Kyle's room.

When you opened the door Kyle was Shirtless, he was in the middle of putting on a tee shirt, his Hat laying on his bed. He looked over and smiled.

"Hey, (Y/n). Did you wake up early?" He asked you, pulling his shirt the rest of the way on. You nodded before walking over and groaning, laying your forehead on his shoulder.

"Please Kill me. Actually End my existence." You groaned.

He just laughed before patting your head.