Truth

Yes, You knew that the boys were being very Secretive. After Hanging out with Stan and Kenny, the days you would hang out was getting less and less. You knew that. You figured that they finally got annoyed with your dumbass, so you just let it be. They acted completely normal at school, but once the school hours were over, they seemed to vanish.

You walked home alone today, Sighing to yourself as you swung your arms back and forth. You were annoyed, and a bit sad. You shook your head at the thought and just Continued your way home.

The Sun had sunk below the horizon, and since it was Friday, You were free to stay up all you wanted. Plus, Summer break was about to start. You grunted as you realized you needed more pods, so You slipped on some shoes and a coat, before walking out the door. The air was getting warmer, though it was still pretty cold to your standards, considering that Georgia would be pretty hot around this time of year.

You walked down the street, before deciding to take a short cut down an alleyway. You cursed yourself at this mistake, since you happen to walk into a drug deal. You pretended not to see anything, but the two grown men were already furious that someone interrupted them.

"Hey! Little Girl. Come here." The man Said, walking over towards you and snatching your arm in a vice grip. You attempted to pull away, but your lack of upper body strength left you helpless. You were tempted to scream, to call for help, but you would probably be dead meat by then.

Suddenly, a Figure jumped out from the shadows and proceeded to absolutely wreak the two men who were about to do god knows what to you. You stared at the figure, before looking down and laughing.

why were you laughing?

Well

The person had their underwear on the outside of their costume, and you being an immature rat, thought that was hilarious. The Boy in question cleared his throat before speaking.

"I Came to Save you, Miss." He said, his tone sounding deep, but you continued to look at his eyes before giggling. The Boy looked at you in confusion, before you wiped a non existent tear from your eye.

"Man, I didn't know this is what you were doing, Kenny." You laughed, and the boy in question widened his eyes.

"You've got it all wrong, My name isn't Kenny, It's Mysterion." He said gruffly and you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, Whatever. I'd Recognize those pretty baby blues anywhere, so don't try to fool me." You informed him, before a low chuckle tore through the air.

"Damn, and here I thought my costume hid my identity well." He chuckled and you grinned before walking up and wrapping your arm around his shoulder.

"So, Where's the Squad. I Know for a fact if you're doing this, then my best bet is that the others are too." You said swiftly, and he nodded before picking you up Bridal-style.

"I'll take you there, since you know now." He said and you chuckled before wrapping your arms loosely around his neck to keep from falling.

"Oh Yes, please save me Mysterion." You mocked, and he rolled his eyes before running off with you still in his arms.

You both arrived to Token's House, as he walked in and entered a code that opened a door. He walked down the stairs, you still snug in his arms, and walked over to the groups of superheroes that were huddled around a Computer.

"Well Boys, We've been found out." He said with a Slight chuckle, and they all swiftly turned to find you in Kenny's Arms, Your cheeks puffed out and your face red to keep from laughing. Stan, Who had tools all over him walked over and avoided eye contact, cheeks red from embarrassment.