Vectored

The morning after you all stayed up playing games, all the boys ate breakfast that your mom had cooked.

Kyle and Stan left, as Kyle's mom is strict and Stan hasn't been home in two days. Now that leaves you, Kenny, and Cartman.

Now, You and Cartman have talked a little bit, and he's honestly not that bad. Sure, he can be Vulgar, sexist and just an asshole in general, but he's pretty funny. You weren't one to care about someone's morals much.

"So Ferb, what do you wanna do today?" You asked, flopping on the couch beside Kenny. He just gave you a puzzled look.

"oh jesus, it's so fucking embarrassing when someone doesn't get the joke." You muttered to yourself. Kenny just laughed and put his hand to his chin in thought.

"Hmm, what do I wanna do today. I don't know. Hey Cartman, what do you wanna do?" Kenny asked, looking over at the said boy.

"Why the fuck are you asking me?" Cartman asked, narrowing his eyes at the Orange clad boy. Kenny raised his hands up in surrender.

"Okay okay, sheesh man." Kenny said nervously, scratching the back of his hand. You suddenly looked at them and a thought came to your head.

"Do you guys know any assholes that deserve some punishment?" You said evilly.

Kenny and Cartman looked at each other for a couple seconds before kenny spoke.

"Well, there are those Seniors that have been bullying us since we were in 4th Grade." Kenny said, seeming to recall the said bullies. Cartman nodded his head.

"Yeah those guys were some ass lickers." Cartman said. You grinned.

"Well, would you happen to know where any of these seniors live?" You asked.

Slowly, but surely, an evil grin made its way on both the boys' faces, and your scheming began.

You rang the doorbell to the victim's house. You adjusted your Skirt and Blouse, You made sure your hair was in the right place and that your glasses were snug to your nose.  A grumble came from behind the door and it was suddenly swung open. A teenage boy 2 grades above you stood at the door. His eyes were closed with an irritated look.

"Listen I don't know who you are to be waking me up so-" The boy opened his eyes to look at you and froze.

"Ohohoho, Hey there pretty thing. What's a girl like you doing here so early in the morning. Wanted to Pay your Senior a visit?" He purred, a gross perverted grin plastered on his face.

You struggled to contain your laughter as you feigned the look of innocence.

"I'm really sorry to bother you so early, but you see i'm new around here and I heard that a Handsome Senior lived here so I was hoping you would give me a tour." You stated pretending to be bashful. He looked you up and down before picking up shoes that were beside the door and a Coat from the Coat rack.

"Sure thing Sweetheart, I'd love to show you around." The boy said as he closed his door and wrapped an arm around your waist. You smiled at him before walking down the porch stairs.

He seemed to mostly be talking about himself as the two of you walked down the sidewalk. You pretended to listen as he spoke. You suddenly saw the Bench where you were supposed to stop. You sneakily stepped on your own shoelace to untie it.

"Oh no, My shoe's untied. Hold on a moment." You said, bending down to tie your shoelace. As you were bent down you coughed, and all hell broke loose.

As the boy waited for you to stand up he was suddenly hit in the face with a paper bag. The contents exploded all over the said boys face and clothes.