TazorTard

When you woke up the next morning, You were still in Craig's arms as he was still asleep. You pried yourself away slowly before getting up and taking a shower to start the day. It was half passed ten when Craig decided to rise from the dead and walked down to the Kitchen to meet you. You were cooking some breakfast when he walked up and slammed his head on your shoulder and groaned.

"What's Wrong, FuckBoy?" You asked as you cracked another egg into the pan.

"I still feel so bad about last night." He mumbled lowly and you sighed to yourself before lowering the temperature of the stove and turning to face him.

"Craig, You didn't know. I would have done the same thing in your situation. It's no big deal, seriously. You're starting to make me depressed with all your moping." You told him, swatting at his face gently with your hand before turning back around to return to the eggs that you were cooking.

He just sighed and walked into the living room to watch T.V. You hummed a song from an anime as you plated up your food and walked over to the brooding boy in front of you.

"Cheer up, I'm not mad." You tried to console him again but he just muttered and stuck his fork into his mouth, muffling his words with scrambled eggs.

"Okay edge lord." You rolled your eyes. You sat down beside him and clicked a random show to watch while eating. Just then, a knock resonated through your living room that came from the front door.  You placed your plate down on the living room table before walking over and opening the door. You swung open the door to see Stan's Gang, aside from Cartman, standing outside Your door holding a big teddy bear and balloons. You let out one of the loudest sighs and ushered them inside. The three stooges shuffled in, looking at Craig for a moment and then back to you.

"Go on, I'm waiting." You said, crossing your arms as you stood in front of the T.V, ready for them to say what they had to.

"Uh, Well," Kyle started as he cleared his throat, "We're so Sorry, to begin. None of us wanted to hurt you in any type of way, (Y/n)." Kyle said, setting the balloon and teddy bear on the other side of the coach.

"However, We're still confused on how you ended up with Electricity powers." Kenny spoke up, looking at you as if to say "Explain yourself." You huffed before walking over and sitting with Craig again, throwing your legs over his thighs.

"I already told you. I went to see Morgan Freeman." You said, and you felt so dumb for saying that out loud.

"Yes, We heard you but how did he give you powers? That doesn't make sense." Kenny questioned, and you just shrugged.

"Guys, Believe me, if I know how the Fuck he did It I wouldn't mind telling you, but I genuinely don't know what he did to me." You said truthfully. They all nodded, seeming to believe you. You raised your hand and bolts of blue electricity buzzed between your fingertips. It changed from yellow to blue, depending on if you were in your costume or not. Weird I know, but go with it. You sighed before standing up again and looking at them all.
"Listen, I know it's weird for someone who's only been here a couple months to just join your super douche bullshit, so I'll do my own thing. You can call on me if you wish, but I'll stay out of your way.

"Actually," Kenny started.

"We were hoping you would join Freedom pals/Coon and Friends." Kenny and Kyle said together. They both looked at each other and glared before Stan went to start over with Kenny and they walked to the other side of the living room, while Craig stood and walked over with Kyle.

"Oh, Come on!" You yelled frustrated that they would do this to you."

"Remember who's team hurt you, (Y/n)." Stan warned. Kyle and Craig huffed and they looked at you too.

"Remember Who actually wants to spend time with you, (Y/n). You hang out with more people from Coon and Friends." They said to you, and you looked between the two groups in Distain. Who will you choose?

SO, my friends, WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE!

-Freedom pals
-Coon and Friends
-Neither
-Secret Route???

Small chapter to get into to bigger things. We had the Mc Arrival Arc, then we're in the TazerTard Arc, I'm thinking we should finished the TT arc and go on to more "high school" drama things. All southpark stories have superheroes, so I wanna do more like the Average, even though it's still crazy?, Like teen life things. Yee