Vigilante

To say that a pair of superhero wannabes were pissed would be an understatement. Lately, Crime has been at a low in South Park, and you would think that would be good. But no, it's not.

Crime had not slowed down, not in the slightest. However, there was a Vigilante that has been fighting the crime before either team has a chance to take care of the problem. None of them knew who they were. All that ever was left was a spray painted T with a lightning bolt beside it. That was all. So, we zoom in on our protagonist who is listening to the complaints of her friends.

"I swear to god, I don't know who this little shit is, but they're taking our work!" Eric complained while everyone was sitting at lunch. You stifled a laugh before looking at Craig, who was sitting beside you. He was also complaining about said Vigilante.

"Who Knows dude, Maybe one of your super-douches decided they wanted more fun and just do it behind your backs." You said, placing your hand on his back and rubbing circles into it. He groaned before leaning back a bit and running a hand through his hair.

"Maybe, But I don't think they would do something like that. They seem as pissed off as we do." He said, and you just shrugged and dropped your hand. Kyle, who was on the other side of you, just sighed as he picked at his food.

"We're thinking of patrolling around and seeing if we can spot this person, maybe figure out who it is." He informed, and you nodded in understanding.

"That sounds like a Good idea. Whoever it is, seem to be really good at avoiding any prying eyes." You concluded. They all nodded before you decided to talk again.

"But, If you do find out who it is, I don't want any part of it. You all know how I feel about this superhero stuff." You huffed and Kyle patted your back with a laugh.

"That you think it's lame and a waste of time? We know, and we promise not to involve you with that stuff." Kyle promised and you smiled. Then, You heard the bell ring for lunch to be over and you all stood up.

"I gotta Find Token or Kenny for class, I'll see you dudes later." You saluted then before walking away.

You spotted a familiar Teen, before bolting over and jumping onto his back.

"Token! Take me to class Nerd." You demanded, pointing a finger to the direction you wanted to go. He just sighed before adjusting your body more comfortably on his back before making his way to class with you.

The school day had ended, and like usual, you were walking home with Stan and Kyle. You kicked rocks as the three of you conversed.

"We're gonna catch this little shit." Stan grumbled and you laughed and skipped up beside him.

"Calm down Tool Boy, just ask them to stop stealing your work, or who knows, you may want them to join you." You told him, and he pondered on that.

"You know, That idea isn't half bad. They seem to be doing good at what they're doing, and they can kick ass pretty well." He said, and you hummed before looking over at Kyle.

"You guys will find them, and if they're Hot, gimme their number." You joked, and the two of them froze before looking at each other. You, having no idea what's going on, just keep walking.

The two boys looked at each other before getting close and started to whisper.

"Dude, we can't let whoever this dipshit is look cooler then us, especially to her." Stan whispered and Kyle nodded in agreement before running to catch up with you. They waved you goodbye before walking off to their own houses, ready to get to work on the plan that they decided.