Quality time with Marsh

It was Saturday morning, and you were laying in your bed. Stan was laying beside you, scrolling idly through his phone. You had your phone connected to your bluetooth speaker and was listening to some soft chill music.

"I need more pods for my Alto. Kenny and Craig drained my last one." You whined and Stan looked over at you.

"Then get some. The Stores here don't Card you or anything." Stan said. You just nodded before sitting up. You groaned before looking at your outfit.

"Ya know, sometimes I wish it was cool so I could just wear shorts and a teeshirt and shit. But no, It's colder then shit." You complained before swinging your legs over and walking towards your closet. Mumbling to yourself, You slipped on a hoodie and pulled your shorts down, barely even remembering that Stan was in the room. You pulled up a pair of sweatpants and looked at Stan, Who was pulling at his hoodie.

"So, quick question." You said, playing with the strings of your hoodie. He hummed as a way to tell you to continue.

"Do you guys think I'm ugly or something. Because I literally lay in bed with you guys and undress around you all and you don't even bat an eye. Not that it's a bad thing, Im just curious." You said, looking at the teen boy. He sighed, ran a hand through his hair and looked at you.

"We think you're pretty, so don't think otherwise. We just have boundaries. And we don't want to cross them or make you feel uncomfortable. Hell, even Kenny understands that and he's a pervert." Stan said, and you walked over and pulled him into a hug.

"Awe, You guys are so nice." You cooed before you let go and walked over to put your shoes on. You chucked Stan's shoes over towards him and he slipped them on. You both walked downstairs and walked out the front door.

"How come your mom is so comfortable with us staying with you alone? Isn't she afraid we would end up having sex or something." Stan asked out of the blue as you walked down the sidewalk towards the gas station. You looked over at him and let out a laugh.

"She trusts me. And You guys are the only friends I have, so I Wouldn't wanna do that to her and ruin that trust." You told him and he looked at you with a smirk.

"So, You would have sex with us if she didn't care?" He teased and you just rolled your eyes and laughed.

"Maybe, Who knows?" You said while laughing and running into the store and getting your pods. Stan waited outside for you, a thought deep into his head.

'Would she really?' he thought, swallowing thickly. You walked out with your pods, stuffing your change into your pocket before ripping open the package and putting the pod in your alto before stuffing the other one in your hoodie and taking a hit. You released the smoke before offering it to Stan, who took it out of your hand and taking a hit as well. You both continued walking, passing the vape back and forth with him until you spotted a taco bell at the street corner.

"Ooh, Lets get some food." You said as you pulled Stan to the Taco bell. He just laughed before following you in.

You ordered a quesadilla and some Doritos locos tacos, Strawberry freeze and some Cinnabon delights. Stan ordered a lot of Soft and hard shell tacos and the same drink as you did, and you decided to order it togo. You both waited for your food and stan grabbed the bags and you grabbed the drinks. You both walked your way back to your house. Every once in a while you would hold Stan's drink up to his face so he could take sips of it. You had stuffed your vape into your sweatpants pocket to hold the drinks. You both made it home and the two of you crashed onto the couch. You sat the food in the middle of the couch while you and Stan sat on either side. You both began to eat your food.