Friendly Rivalry

You groaned as you rolled over to face the boy that was currently laying beside you in your bed. You looked at the raven haired boy and sighed, brushing a stray hair out of his sleeping face before getting up and walking towards your closet. You grabbed a loose off the shoulder tee shirt and some shorts and undergarments before walking out of your room to take a shower. You walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, stripping your clothes and stepping in. You did all the things you usually do and stepped out. You dried off and put your new clean pair of clothes. You walked out of the bathroom to see Stan waiting for you. He was leaning against your bedroom doorframe and he perked up when he saw you.

"Hey, Kenny Said he was gonna come by today and hang with us, is that alright?" Stan asked you, and you nodded.

"That's Chill with me." You said in reply before walking off downstairs to fix yourself some food. You ate cereal as Stan fixed himself a Sandwich. A Knock was echoed throughout the house and you stood up and walked towards the door. As soon as it opened, Kenny jumped into you and squeezed you tight.

"Y/n! I missed youuu." Kenny said as he let go of you. You smiled and you pat his head.

"I missed you too Ken." You smiled before leading him into your house. Stan moved to sit on the couch and you plopped down and sat with him. Kenny moved to sit with you. You, being an addict, quickly got up again and rushed to your room, grabbing your nicotine before bursting back downstairs and jumping in between the two boys once again.

"Sorry, had to get my Nic Stick." You said, taking a puff. Kenny looked at it. You glared over at him.

"No, You ran it out last time, get your own." You said, blowing it in his face.

He grumbled before taking out his puff bar, and hitting it. If you were an anime character, this would be the time to sweat drop.

"You have one?!? And you were gonna chug my down. oh Hoho, you greedy little shit." You joked, and Kenny laughed, placing the bar between his teeth and taking a puff. You rolled your eyes before looking at Stan. You offered out your Vape.

"Want some?" You asked, and he just reached over you and stole Kenny's from his mouth before inhaling it. Kenny Glared over at him. Stan smirked before blowing O rings in his face. You laughed before taking Kenny's puff from Stan and hitting it. Kenny, being a pervert, Grabbed your face and putting his lips right over yours. He sucked in the smoke from your mouth before blowing it at Stan. You facepalmed before looking at Stan, who had an unreadable expression on his face. He snatched the puff bar back and taking a hit before doing the same thing you did for Kenny. You blew out the smoke before staring off into space.

'What the fuck is happening.' You thought, before grabbing your controller and flipping through shoe, settling on a Cop show. You all sat and watched, talking occasionally here and there, making comments on the people getting arrested. There was a man getting arrested for a obscene amount of drugs.

"Hey Ken, That's gonna be you." You joked, pointing at the man getting in the Cop car. He laughed while shaking his head. The next arrest was a Woman doing illegal Prostitution.

"Hey (N/n), That's gonna be you." Kenny fired back, and you stuck your tongue out at him. You leaned into Stan.

"Stan doesn't think that, Right Stan?" You asked Innocently. He just sighed before rubbing your arm.

"No, I don't (N/n)." Stan said, and you laughed and pointed at Kenny.

"See! I'm great." You yelled before wrapping your arms around Stan in a Hug. You couldn't see it, But Stan was smirking at the Blonde boy. You let go before continuing to watch the show. You looked at your phone to check the time.

5:40Pm

"You guys wanna cook something? Or order something?" You asked, and they both nodded. You, being a lazy shit, ordered Pizza. You placed the order before getting up and going upstairs to put on a hoodie. You noticed that Stan's Hoodie was laying on your desk chair, so you picked it up and put it on. It fell down to your knees. You walked back downstairs to flop between the two of your friends.

"I'm ready to stuff my face." You groaned, laying your head on Kenny's Shoulder. He chuckled before wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"It's alright, I'm sure it's almost here." Kenny comforted, and It seemed that just as he said that, the door bell rang. You got up quicklu, opening the door and paying the Delivery boy, taking the Pizza and walking back towards the Kitchen. The boys were already in there, Stan was digging in your fridge to get everyone a drink, and Kenny was getting plates for you all. You place the Pizza on the Counter before getting a plate from Kenny and getting a slice of Pizza and putting it on my plate. You grabbed a Mountain Dew from Stan and walked back into the Livingroom and sat down. The boys followed soon after and sat down in their original places. You watched the same show, eating your pizza.

By the time the episode finished, you were dead asleep, as were both the boys. Your head was laid on Stan's Shoulder, your mouth opened as a bit of drool came out. Stan's head was laid against a pillow, while kenny user you for a pillow.

The friendly Rivalry would continue another time.

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS ASS, but i wanna get to the superheroes, so enjoy some fluff for now. Goodbye

-Twix