Part 2

“Okay but just listen to me,” The sister said, as she sat down in front of Y/n. Y/n did listen, not very closely through, she was more interested in her food right in front of her.

“You aren’t giving up, are you Talia?”(If you have a sister, be free to use her name) Y/n asked, as she opened the box of food. The nice smell of spaghetti and Bolognese sauce almost made Y/n drool. It was just leftovers from last night’s dinner, but it still tasted amazing.

“No,” Talia answered. “So at least hear me out.” She had begun to be a little annoyed by Y/n’s lack of interest. She had always know, it was gonna be hard, but this seemed hopeless. But she wouldn’t give up.

Y/n sighed. “Okay, but whatever you say, I still won't go.” She slurped up some spaghetti.

“We will see about that last part.” Finally Y/n showed some intrerest. It wasn’t much, but it was enough for Talia to make a sales speech. Even though Y/n only did it, to get Talia off her back.

“Okay so it’s a training camp where teams from different schools are coming." Tailia said. "Five schools actually. Karasuno high, Nekoma high, Aobajohsai high, Fukurodani high and Shiratorizawa high. They should all be really good and have great players. They are looking for two managers who can help with different things.”

“And why should I come?” Y/n still didn’t see the reason, for Talia to disturbance her daily plan, to talk about some training camp.

“It would be good for you to come out of the house! Ever since we moved to Japan, you have been down. You haven’t joined a club, you haven’t gotten better grades, all you do is laying at home.” Talia was beginning to become desperate. She knew it wouldn’t help her case. If Y/n felt that she was desperate, Y/n would know, she had an advantage.

“I know.” Y/n slurped some more spaghetti. She was fully aware of this statement, but did she want it to change? Not so much.

“Then why don’t you try to join a club?” Talia wanted to remove Y/n’s food so badly, just to get Y/n’s attention.

“What club?” Y/n finally gave Talia her full attention. She leaned her elbows on the table. "What club should I join?"

“I don’t know! You never talk to me anymore! I don’t know what interest you anymore!” The sister stopped for a moment, and her voice lowered. “It isn’t like you... back in (country) you were rarely home, you were always out somewhere, out with your club, out with your friends. But when you were home, you were always happy. You were filled with energy, so much that it effected both me, mom and dad. You always talked to me about your day. Please let me in again.” Talia felt like, she had lost her sister. She knew, that her mom and dad felt the same way.

“Into what? What should I tell you? You are running around me all the time.” Y/n was getting a little annoyed. For her it felt like, Talia had taken it as her job to secure Y/n’s happiness. It was quite annoying, also because she knew, Talia left her friends to look after her. What big sister would like that on her shoulders?

“I am worried about you.” It was true, Talia felt like that. She was really actually worried about her sister. She missed the jumpy, happy sister, she had grown up with.

“I didn’t ask you to worry about me, so don’t make it go out on me.” Y/n packed her food away, stood up and left for her next class. She didn’t want this conversation to go any further.

-

Hey so this got a little dark😅 But honestly I am happy, about how it is written😃 Hope you guys enjoy👏