Part 10

Edit: Hello please don't comment about the fact, that I misspelled Kiyoko's name. It has become really annoying and is just destroying my day. If it annoys you too much, you can just find another story. Okay thanks.

-

“Where were you?” Shirofuku asked, as she sat on her bed in their room. “We were beginning to think you got lost.”

“Hinata and Kageyama made me train with them.” Y/n answered, as she curled up in her warm blanket. It wasn’t because, she was freezing. She had just always liked the heat. She almost couldn’t get too warm.

“They always train late,” Kiyoto replied, as she brushed Yachi’s hair.

“They just like the volleyball,” Yachi said shyly whining a bit when Kiyoto found a knot.

“So does the other boys,” Suzumeda sat down on her bed and finding a manga in her bag.

“Everyone here likes volleyball.” Y/n said still covering herself in her blankets. “Why would they else be here?”

“So you like volleyball too?” Yachi asked.

“I don’t know, if you could say that.” Y/n pulled the blanket up to her ears. This convocation had taken an unwanted turn.

Suzumeda crawled over to Y/n. Y/n just turned enough to see her, before Suzumeda began to tickle her. Y/n exclaimed a mix of loud laughs and screams. Y/n had always been extremely ticklish, you could just poke her, and it would tickle. Both Talia and her friends had used that to their advantage.

“Stop-” Y/n managed to exclaim between her laughs. “I-I can’t breathe!” Suzumeda had now found Y/n’s weakness number 1, and how to use it against her.

“Shirofuku help me tickle her!” Suzumeda said to her friend. Shirofuku smirked and quickly got over to the two girls.

Y/n began to laugh even more, as a new set of fingers began to dance over her side and stomach. She couldn’t lay still, even though she tried to get away from the girls, it was of no use. They had caught her in a weak state.

In the room next door Y/n’s laughs was quite hearable.

“I wonder who is dying?” Aobajohsia’s captain asked almost leaning with his ear up the wall

“Shut up Oikawa.” A boy with spiky dark hair said, as he threw a pillow at the captain. He had know the captain almost his whole life, and knew if he didn’t stop him, Oikawa would become impossible to get to rest.

Oikawa caught the pillow with a pout. “Mean Iwa-chan.”

In the girls room Yachi was beginning to worry, as Y/n’s laughs slowly toned away, and her face became blue.

“I actually don’t think she can breathe,” Yachi said worried. Yachi didn’t want to see, the girl die from lack of oxygen right in front of her.
Shirofuku and Suzumeda stopped surprised, as Y/n sat up and gasped for air coughing a couple of times.

“I thought, I was going die,” Y/n said, as she leaned back into her bed again. Not even her best friends had been so good at tickling, not that it was a bad thing. She never wanted to experience that again. One close to death experience was quite enough for her. She did not want to die, because someone tickled her.

“The laughing stopped,” Oikawa said confused, as he turned to his friend. “You think, she died?”

“GO TO BED OIKAWA!” Iwaizumi yelled. He had already had enough of his friend. All he wanted, was to go to sleep. Was that really too much to ask?

“But Iwa~chan-” Oikawa began to beg, even though he knew everyone on the team was immune to it. Unlike the girls running after him at school, who would do anything he asked them to.

“SHUT UP AND GO TO BED OIKAWA!” This time it was a boy with black messy hair, not only did he yell, he also sent a very clear death glace.

“Not you too Mattsun,” Oikawa pouted. He was used to the death glace, so it didn’t really affect him at all, much to the others disappointment.

Mattsun turned to Iwaizumi. “Give me your slipper.” He had had enough of the captain. It wasn’t even the first time, he threw a shoe at him or had had enough of him. It was like the third time... Today.

Iwaizumi quickly gave it to Mattsun, who took it and threw it at Oikawa. Oikawa avoided the slipper, but it hit the wall with a bang. If Mattsun had thrown it just a bit harder, it would have damagded the wall.

This time it was the girls turn to be surprised.

“Who is next door?” Y/n asked finally getting a hold of her breathing. A nice friend of her, had taught her a easy way of controlling her breath after a tickle attack.

“Aobajohsia,” Kiyoto answered.

-

Honestly i love this part, just becuase i had a lot of fun making it😂