Part 34

Even though they didn’t spend long in the shop, they did use some time around town. They hadn’t had time to walk around in the town and explore. So Y/n had suggested, that they took some time to look around at the nearby shops and cafés. So they had walked around a good amount of time, until Kiyoto said they should go back, or else the meat would become bad.

“The girls are back!” Bokuto yelled, as soon as they entered the gym again, and he immediately had his nose in one of the big bags, they had the meat in. “Did you buy meat? How much did you buy? What kind of meat did you buy? It smells like cow.” This guy just couldn’t control himself, when it came to food.

“Relax Bokuto,” Y/n answered, as she was the one holding the bag, Bokuto had chosen to stick his nose into. “We got plenty of meat and vegetables. But you jump back to training, you can’t miss it!”

Akaashi came over and took Bokuto back to practise, since he very well knew, that Bokuto weren’t gonna go on his own, when food was on the line. Last year he even began to steal from the other teams food, and somehow he didn’t get caught. Except when he tried to steal Nekoma’s food right in front of Kuroo. That wasn’t a good idea.

“When can you have the food ready?” Nekomas coach Nekomata asked, as he could see the hungry looks on all the boys faces.

“1 hour and 15? Maybe,” Kiyoto answered. “We need to cut the meat and vegetables, and then grill it, so yeah about 1 hour and 15.” Now to the real problem, keeping the boys training for another 1 hour and 15 minutes, before the food was ready, luckily the girls didn’t have to deal with that.

Time skip 1 hour and 15 minutes. As soon as Ukai said training over, the girls got ran over by boys standing ready by the grills. They all quickly grabbed plates and just waited, for someone to allow them to begin.

“If they just showed such speed while training,” Aobajousai's coach Mizoguchi sighed. He and the other coach had had some problems, keeping some of the boys mind in the game, ever since the smell of meat had made it’s way into the gym.

“Their hearts runs for food,” Y/n said giggly. It was funny to se all the boys just standing drooling over the food, just barely holding themselves from grabbing it already.

“Don’t compare me to them please,” Tsukishima came over and stood next to them. “I know there are multiple boys with a fine mindset. Don’t tell them I said that. And at least one girl with a ‘boys’ mindset, if I can take your words.” (Why did I make him sound so highly? I don’t know TvT It just happened) They all glazed over at Shirofuku, she stood together with the boys drooling over the food, she had stood there even before the boys came.

“Let’s not torture them more,” Takeda said nervously. “You can all begin on the food!” Not a second went by, before almost all the boys had buried their head in the food. “Y/l/n since you don’t belong on any team, just take from wherever you want.”

“Thanks,” Y/n answered.

-

Food food food food🤤