Part 37

“Okay boys,” Nekomata said, as the training was about to start. None of the boys had noticed him enter, so they all got a bit of a shock when his voice blustered though the big gym. But they all quickly gathered around him anyways. “We got ourselves a manager.”

“Is it a girl?!” Yamamoto immediately asked. He had always been jealous of the other teams with girl managers, especially Karasuno since they ‘both had a cute and a beautiful one’. He really wanted one too, just so he could compete against Tanaka, about who had the best manager. But that would only work, if the manager was a girl.
It wasn’t Nekomata there answered. He wasn’t given the time. “Hell yeah it is.” Next to Nekomata a girl appeared. She had a slight smirk on her face, a smirk all the boys had seen before, and immediately reconiced.

“Y/L/N?!” Was heard from the group of boys. Of course some of them kept quiet, because that was who, they were. But it was still loud enough, to give Y/n a ring in her ear. She pushed it away though, this wasn’t the time to complain about a hurting ear.

“Hi,” Y/n answered with a giggle. She had created the plan of changing schools about one week into the training camp. And that was what she meant about ‘I’ll let you know’ the day of the barbeque. Also the reason why she was confused, when Lev asked for her contact info.

“You moved school without letting us know?!” Kuroo asked teasingly. He poked the girl in the side, making her jump a little. She was still extremely ticklish, and Kuroo knew that very well. That was why, it was fun to tease her.

“Kenma knew,” Y/n answered pushing Kuroo away. Everyone’s eyes immediately flew to the setter standing awkwardly in the back. Y/n felt kind of bad for directing the attention towards him, since she knew, he hates attention.

“We have classes together,” he answered looking away from everyone, but even though he looked away, he didn’t seem awkward. He was used to the team, and their attention didn’t touch him so much anymore.

“But like seriously,” Yaku began. “Why did you change school?”

“I felt down, ever since I found out, I couldn’t play volleyball anymore,” Y/n began as attention shifted to her again. “I didn’t want to play; I didn’t want, to have anything to do with it. I got so annoyed when I first got to your training camp, but I began to have fun. I found out, that I could have fun with volleyball without playing. I had so much fun those two weeks, and like Lev pointed out, my old school is close. So, it wasn’t like I had to travel the country. I decided to change schools, so I could help out. I really enjoy helping out. So, I hope you will be nice to me, and thank you for letting me be here.” Y/n bowed. A second went by while the boys took in, what she had said.

Kuroo began to laugh. “Of course, we will have you here. Can you give us some tricks from your old team?” He still hadn’t let it go. Though now it was more a joke than something serious.

“Are we going get a stick training program?” Lev asked. He already thought that Kuroo’s training program was hard. He didn’t know, if he could handle one for even more experienced people.

“What do you think I am? You coach?” Y/n answered with a giggle. “If you want a striker program talk to Naoi or Nekomata. Not me. But sure I could give hand.” She knew that Lev didn’t want it, but she also knew, that she wanted to tease these boys as much as possible.

“Now go stretch!” Naoi said. They had already spend a bunch of time talking, it was time for the boys to train, and Y/n had to explore and find out, where everything was.

-

One thing I am quite sad about with this part. Is that in the first edition of this part, Y/n mentioned a coffee shop, and Kenma said: “Now I want coffee.” I really liked that part and thought it was funny. But I had to cut it, when I wrote it the second time, because it didn’t fit anymore.

AND WE ARE STILL NOT DONE!! WE ARE ONLY DONE, WHEN I SAY SO!!😂