Part 31

Y/n opened the door to Shiratorizawa’s room. Normally a girl wouldn’t be allowed to enter, since who knew, what was going on, but Kuroo had sent her to help, so she hoped, that they weren’t doing some weird stuff. And of course she had knocked. “Hey Semi-” She was cut off by a volleyball flying right towards her face. Quickly she dodged the ball, and soon after heard the ball hit the wall behind her. “What was that for?!” Y/n wanted to tell them about how bad an idea, it was to throw around balls inside the sleeping room, but what she so made her lose all words. “Why is there blood everywhere?”

Semi came up to Y/n with a mixed face of worry, disappointment and a call for help. “Most of it is hair dye.” He said like it should make Y/n worry less. Semi didn’t even know fully what happened, he had left for 5 minutes to go to the bathroom, and came back to Tendou running around with fake blood, and their captain Ushijima having a burn on his arm. He had managed to get the hair dye away from Tendou, but he didn’t know what to do with the burn. When he had ran to find Y/n, he so Kuroo and asked him to find her. Since Semi didn’t want to left the room for too long. “Please do something about the burn. I’ll make them clean up.”

“Sure.” Y/n said. She still wondered how someone could get burned in that room. “Who is burned?” A tall guy, who Y/n remembered to be their captain same over to her. She immediately so the burn. How did someone managed to get an open burn wound in there? And how was he not freaking out from the pain. (These kind of wounds hurts like hell, i have tried it TvT) “We need to cool that down, else it’s gonna leave a scar.”

For once in this whole camp, she didn’t have to drag somebody somewhere, for their own health. This guy walked himself.

“So Ushijima isn’t it?” Y/n asked, as she opened the water tap and tried to find the right temperature. She remembered that Kiyoto had told the first day the names of all the captains. The guy didn’t answer just nodded. “How did you manage to get such a nasty wound?”

“Yamagata had made tea,” Ushijima began, as he held his arm under the cold water. Y/n didn’t know the name, but that wasn’t important right there. “And taken the jug of hot water into the room.” Y/n glazed, over to where the jug normally where, true enough it was missing. “But he tripped over Kawanishi’s legs. The water stayed in the jug, but the bottom was still hot and landed on my arm. Tendou so the blood, and thought it would be funny, to make it look like I had bleed a lot, so he found his hair dye, and put it all over.”

“Wait Tendou’s hair isn’t red?” Of all that Ushijima had said, that was what confused Y/n. It looked so real though!

“It is, but another tone of red. He didn’t like that tone, so he coloured his hair.” Ushijima stood and thought for a second. “How long till I can go back? I was reading.” Maybe he thought, it was mean to try to hurry the process. After all she was taking care of him.

Y/n grabbed the first aid box and cotton wool used to stop a bleeding, poured some cold water on it and placed it on the wound. Then grabbed the bandages and tightened it around to hold in cotton wool in place. “That should do it, when it isn’t cold anymore, come find me, and I'll change it. It shouldn’t leave a scar, and you should be able to play tomorrow, so no worries, your practise today is over after all.”

-

Okay i dont think, Tendou dyes his hair, but it would be funny, if he did😂