Part 36

Y/n grabbed her bag ang swung it over her shoulder. A sigh escaped her mouth. She had had fun, made a lot of memories, both good and questionable ones, but aren't those the best? She felt whole again, she had found herself. She didn't want to leave, but it was over. Two weeks gone by that quickly. Time flies when you have fun. Remember to enjoy the moment.

Y/n opened the door to the hall, people were walking back and forth with packing their busses. The teams had used their own bus to come there, so she was the only one using public transportation. Not that she cared that much, as long as she could sit by the window seat, her headphones in, and music playing.

The hallway thinned out as Aobajohsai and Shiratorizawa drove away. The last three remaining teams also seemed to almost be ready to leave, they carried out the last bags, and a few people already had taken a seat in their busses. Y/n wasn't in a hurry, she still had some time before her bus came.

"Y/l/n." Yaku had spotted, Y/n standing in the middle of the door spacing out. He waved his hand in front of his face. "You there?" She had only spaced out like that once before on the training camp, so it still seemed a little weird.

"What-?" Y/n seemed to regain her consciousness. "Oh hey Yaku, what's up?" She was still a little confused from being pulled back into reality again.

"So you are alive?" Yaku smiled. The face Y/n was making amused him. He began to walk back towards the exit. He glaced back at the girl, who followed him. "So how are you getting home Y/l/n?"

"Bus." Y/n sighed. It was going to be a long road home. And with the bus stopping every 5 minutes, just made the tour longer. Y/n hoped, that her phone had enough power for it.

"Wait," Yaku stopped to think for a second. This caught Y/n's full attention, if he had an idea, of how she could skip that long ride, she would take it. "Didn't you go to (school)?" Y/n nodded. What was going on in Yaku's mind. "We pass by there, you can just ride with us."

Y/n's eyes lit up, and she let out a sigh of relief. "Yes please." The long ride was cut short. It was still a long way to go, but one: the bus didn't stop every five minutes, and two: she was with friends.

Y/n was allowed to drive with them, everyone was actually quite happy to help. Plus she had the time to explain, why they all had gotten her contact info. Since they all weren't there, when Lev asked for them. On the way back Y/n sat next to Fukunaga. She hadn't had much time to get to know him, so she was glad, she got the time. He was a quiet but interesting boy. He was a good listener, and gave Y/n time to speak, only talking when she held a break. Kuroo also peaked over their shoulders, when he got bored for Kenma. Or more that Kenma got bored of him. It was a fun road home, and it went way to fast.

"Y/n this is your stop!" Naoi said from the front. The bus had stop, and right in front was Y/n's school.

Y/n grabbed her bag. "Bye guys." She waved, as she walked out, and as the bus sat off again. "What a great bunch of people." She smiled for herself and made her way towards her home.

-
First off: WE ARENT DONE!! I GOT MORE PARTS!!
Second: Thank you for 1.57 K reads😄 Thank you for reading