Part 9

Y/n walked towards the girls sleeping room leaving Tsukishima behind, without reaching to Tsukishima’s rage outburst.

“What’s that expression on your face?” a boy with freckles walked up to Tsukishima. “You look like you just yelled at Hinata.” He was used to Tsukishima’s almost dead expression, unless he laughed of someone, most likely Hinata, doing something stupid.

“Yamaguchi that girl just called me a lamppost!” Tsukishima turned to his childhood friend, just to see him holding in a laugh.

“I though, you didn’t like it when people tease Tsukishima,” Hinata said talking towards the two boys. He had always know Yamaguchi as the number one Tsukishima supporter, he never thought, he would see him laugh, because of someone making fun of Tsukishima.

“Normally I don’t,” Yamaguchi said with a little giggled. “But that one was funny.” His giggle disappeared, as he looked the way, the girl had walk. The others didn’t seem to notice, they were busy arguing. Something about that girl seemed awfully familiar, he just couldn’t point out what it was.

“What are you guys doing out here?” Another Karasuno player came walking down the hallway. “It’s late, go back to the sleeping room.” He seemed tired, but not totally drained.

“But Daichi-” Hinata began pouting again.

“No buts Hinata,” Daichi cut him off. “Go back to the room. Sleep, or you are gonna be all worn out tomorrow.” Even though Daichi wasn’t related to any of the teens on his team, he acted like the dad of the team. That was why some his classmates, and sometimes the volleyball players liked to tease him, and call him Dadchi.

Tsukishima began to make his way to the room, Yamaguchi followed as always. Kageyama also began to walk towards the room, leaving Hinata behind. The small ginger always wanted to play, not even Daichi could make him to that easily.

“Hinata go to bed,” Daichi began. You could easily hear, that he himself also wanted to sleep. “If you are tired tomorrow, Suga is gonna be mad.”

“Suga is scary, when he is mad.” Hinata jumped a little.

“Then go to bed to avoid that.” Daichi had pulled the ‘Suga card’. He always did that, if some of the other players didn’t listen.

Hinata nodded and began to walk towards their room.

“Am I really that scary?” A boy with light grey hair come out from the toilets, he had listen to the whole conversation, and honestly wasn’t surprised when Daichi brought him up.

“They think so.” Daichi answered the boy. “I don’t complain. Whenever they don’t want to do something, I just have to say, you are gonna be mad Suga.”

“Mean.” Suga pouted.

“Why are you imitating Hinata?” Daichi asked teasingly.

-

Dont make Suga mad😂