Part 18

“Y/L/N!” Yamamoto yelled, as she entered the gym. He didn’t stutter. Maybe he just couldn’t talk to Kiyoto.
Y/N walked over to the boy, as she noticed Tanaka standing with an observing look. It kinda gave Y/n Goosebumps, the way Tanaka looked at her. She knew, he wouldn’t do anything dumb in that way. But it was still weird.

“Hi,” Y/n smiled, she didn’t let Tanaka’s glace scare her. 

“Isn’t it true, that I could talk to you without stiffing up?” Yamamoto asked proudly. Y/n got a little confused over the question, but yeah he could. He just did. He knew, he could, why would he ask?

“You stiffened up there!” Tanaka yelled. He had kept an close eye on both Yamamoto and Y/n, just to see if Yamamoto was telling the truth. And because he wanted to hear Yamamoto stutter, he imagined it. He wished it high enough, for his brain to imagine it.

“I did not!” Yamamoto knew it himself, he didn’t stutter, and he would fight to be right. So the two boys ended standing head to head growling at each other.

Tanaka pushed a little more, making Yamamoto take a step back. “You did so city boy!”

Y/n stood staring at the two boys pushing each other back and forth. The argument had started so easily, that Y/n didn’t even realise it had started. But she had gotten used to weird arguments staring in a second.

“Is this normal?” she turned, to a guy with brown hair up in a bun who was standing close by. Even though she had seen many arguments, she didn’t know if it was normal for that duo to fight.

“Pretty much yeah,” the guy answered. He didn’t seem to think, it was weird for two boys to stand like two goats fighting. Head to head, pushing back and forth.

“Why do they fight so much?” Y/N walked over and stood next to the guy, just watching the other two argue. She kinda enjoyed, just watching the two dudes fight. It wasn’t because she liked seeing people fight. It was because of the reason. They were fighting because one of them could talk to girls.

“They both really like girls, but neither of them can talk to girls. Because they are so similar, they fight pretty easily, but manage to be best friends anyways.” The tall guy began to remember all the fights the two had had. And all the times they had teamed up with Nishinoya to protect Yachi and Kiyoto. “Oh I am Asahi by the way.”

Before Y/n could answer, Nishinoya jumped up next to Y/n “Can I get coffee tomorrow?” He looked almost excited, like he had waited for so long to ask. Like he had waited for the perfect moment to ask.

Asahi suddenly got this scared expression on his face. “Noooo.” Asahi clearly knew what happened if Nishinoya got coffee too.

“You heard the guy.” Y/n giggled. Maybe he should have waited until Asahi wasn’t there, maybe her answer would have been different.

“You guys are no fun.” Nishinoya pouted, and walked over to Tanaka and Yamamoto. He quickly began to smile because of their stupid argument.

-

Noya just wants his coffee😔