Part 23

“What is it?” Suga asked, as him and the other boys curiously gathered around Yamaguchi and Kageyama.

“’Seaside High School on it again’” Asahi read. That was the headline of the article, Yamaguchi had found.

“’Seaside High School won the last tournament standing in their way to playing the world,” Ennoshita read. “They won the game and are in two weeks to fly to another bigger international game. But even though they won, they didn’t leave with a smile. Their wing spiker and ace first year Y/n Y/l/n landed wrong on her foot making the final spike. At the moment it’s unsure, just how bad the damage is. But it’s certain that their talent ace won’t be able to play in the upcoming game, if even being able to play again at all.

‘Looking at the way she landed, it could easily damage her knee and ankle permanently’ says professor Mattew Davis, who studies sport damages.

Y/n Y/l/n was made ace, not long after she joined the volleyball club. She always played well and always helped her teammates out. The world began to open their eyes for her, in her third year in middle school where her and her team won everything, they faced. Her teammates from back then believed, that she could take on the world.

For the matter of the game taking place in two weeks the future looks dark. ‘We are all amazing players’ Y/n’s teammate and captain Jess Miller said. ‘But Y/n always pulls out everything from us, she makes, us use every part of energy, we had. She makes, us play our best. The way she is filled with energy, it makes the rest of us gain energy.’”

-

Hello sorry for short, but here is Y/n secret😂