1

Me and Mechi were the most popular girls in our school, we ruled everything. Or i ruled everything, Mechi just followed my flow. I was the best at throwing parties, but i didn't even like them. I liked being at home watching movies and eating popcorn, but i should live up to my own level. Even if me and Mechi was best friends, i still kept secrets, because every time i was depressed or just sad, i'd find someone to hurt, if i would beat them to they can't stand up, or if i just would spid bad words at them depended on what mood i was in, if i just was sad i would most probably yell at someone and if i was depressed i would let everything out by punching, kicking and slapping.

But no one knew what i did, only the victims, but of course they shut their mouths because little did they know they would be beaten up if they told anyone, but what can i say, i was like that but every time i came home from beating someone, i also cutted in my wrist, or now arm so i can see how many i have made suffering, Just like i did everyday. Only two person knew what i've been through and that's my adoptive parents, i had everything i could wish for, my adoptive parents were rich, i can get every boy i want, and every friend i want, i could skip school without getting in trouble, my marks didn't mean very much but still, the most important things was still missing, Trust, Love, real friends and most important my parents, i miss them everyday. Most nights i cry myself to sleep thinking about the picture when they left me, sometimes i would wake up at the middle of the nights crying after having a nightmare, about theme. Their deaths kept on repeating in my mind. I wanted to forget them, but i just couldn't.

"idiot!" i shout right into the girls face while i gave her a slap "p-please s-stop it" she cried out "why would i" i kept on beating her, until she wasn't able to move, i knew she was still alive, because i could see her chest going up and down, yes that was how i got everything out of me head, beating someone else or just drink, sometimes both, but the victims, always was someone from my school, nerds and outsiders.

When i arrived home i made a new cut and after that went straight to bed.

Next morning when i woke up, i saw i still had some stained blood on my fist, i went to the bathroom to wash it off.

"listen up everyone. our math teacher shouted making everyone pack away their phones. Sadly Mechi weren't here, she was on a trip with her family "today we have a new student" the teacher announced i hope it's a girl. please a girl, a girl, a, then i see a boy coming into the class. Well ok, maybe next time right? ok i said that to myself the last three times, and now four "hi. My name is Jorge" the boy said, he is quite handsome, but i'll never be with someone more that two days, maybe i can try to get him, haha just kidding narh they can try to get me "nerd!" i heard Rugge shout from the back "hmhm Ruggero you just got detention" yes that's how our teacher was. "sorry Jorge for Ruggero's bad comment, hmm since Mercedes isn't here then you can sit besides Martina" the teacher pointed right on the chair besides me. Oh god, why me. The new boy came and sat down. Hmm maybe he should be the next of my victims, not that i'm going to beat him, but just play with his feelings. "hi" i say