7

"hi" i said walking up to Jorge who was talking to MECHI! "oh hey Martu" aww he already have a nickname for me "so i see you to are together" Mechi said while Jorge wrapped his arm around me "n" as i was about to say no he cut me of "yes" "congrats then" i rolled my eyes at her "come let's go" i said and me and Jorge leaved Mechi. When we walked to the hallway i saw people whisper while looking at me and Jorge "wha are you looking at?" i hissed at them "it's just, we all know how fast you're dropping a guy" someone said "oh. I'm not just going to drop him, like i did with... i don't remember their names" i say in a slight giggle.

At lunch the worst happened. "listen up everyone. I have something to show you!" Catelyn shouted to all the people in the cafeteria. Catelyn, i hate that girl, if she thinks she can mess with my life all over again then she's wrong. But unfortunately i was the one who got it wrong. Because when i saw, the video i fast grabbed Jorges hand "come let's leave" i said trying to pull him away "why?" "just come" he shrugged and walked with me, but as we got to the door Catelyn said "Martina, i think you'll need to watch this too" oh no "no i don't really have too, we're in a hurry" but before i could say anything else, she already pressed play, and a video of me beating up the girl was shown to the whole school. I heard a lot of gasps coming from people "Tini?" i turned around,to see Jorge looking at me straight in the eyes "what is this?" he asked, i let my gaze drift to the floor "n-nothing" i tried "it doesn't look like nothing. Why are you beating up that girl?" "it was just because she, eh she stole something from me and i followed her to wherever that is, a-and then this happened" i lied "this is the only time i have done it" why do i keep lying "oh i don't think so sweetie" she paused and then continued "she have a cut on her arm for everyone she had beaten" "oh that's not true!" i shouted at her "oh it isn't. Then show us your arm. I pulled one of my sleeves up and showed it, "and the other" she said smirking, i pulled the other up too, but only showing them the side where there weren't any cut "see? and now excuse me" i said walking out of the cafeteria and to the girls toilet.

"Martu!?" i heard Jorge calling, i wiped some tears away and came out "oh there you are" he pulled me in for a hug "you wanna stay at mine tonight?" i nodded, forcing a smile on my face "great, we can go now if you want to" i nodded and we walked to his house.

When we came there we just watched movies and series, because that were the only thing i was in the mood for.

Jorge offered me to sleep in his bed, then he would sleep on a mattress, but even if i said no and protested he kept on saying i should and he was fine sleeping on a mattress so at the end i had to surrender me.