4

When i arrived in school, i fast found out that Mechi ignored me, like i care anyways. I went looking for Jorge "hey Jorge" i say when i see him sat in the class, but he didn't answer, so i try again "hi Jorge" still no answer so i just walk to my chair and sit down besides him "oh Good Morning Martina" he greeted me "good morning" i say, not happy or sad "hmm something's wrong?" he asks me, but i shake my head "just tired" i lied "hmm ok".

"i was thinking about throwing a party here this weekend. Do you wanna come?" "eh yes sure, why not" "great!" i say trying to sound happy. The party was mostly because i wanted to get drunk and forget everything, but if it's me throwing it just adds a point to me being populair.

At lunch i announced about my party "Hey everyone. Party at my place in two days, you know the time!" i shouted standing on a table. I could hear people cheer "oh nice Martina, we'll come" i hear Rugge and Diego say "of course you will" i say not the slightest surprised.

Maybe you're a little confused about who i was, or how i was. But now i'll tell you. At school, i tried to be nice and kind, but sometimes failed. That were the reason for me to beat others, i needed to get all of my feelings out, because i can't say i had an amazing childhood.

The next lesson we had, were biology and we had to make something in groups, and of course me and Mechi were paired up, at least Jorge and Rugge were in our group too. We should make a presentation about the so called Coronavirus. What it is, how it infects and why it even was made. "ok. at mine after school?" i asked them "sure" they all replied.

"wow you have a huge house" Jorge say, "yeah my 'parents' are rich" "why did you do this, with the word parents" he said while tilting his index finger and middle finger beside his head "because they aren't my real parents" i said sighing and looked at the ground "i'm sorry for bringing them up" he apologized "it's fine, really...Come follow me" we all went into my house, my 'parents aren't home yet"

While making the project we also ate the delicious food our housekeeper made.

"ok, so we have why it ,came, and how it can get treated, or something like that?" i ask them "yes" Rugge answered. Mechi didn't talk to me at all "it's not very late, so what about we watch a movie?" i suggest "i really have to go home" Mechi said, not looking at me "mm ok.. Rugge, Jorge?" "i can stay" Rugge said "me too" Jorge said "great!" i squealed happy "bye" i said to Mechi as she left the house, but i didn't get an answer.

"so what do you wanna watch?" i asked the two boys "IT!" Rugge screamed, "no way i'm going to watch that!" i responded "hmm The Hunger Games?" Jorge suggested "yes!" both me and Rugge shouted. I found the movie and pressed play.

"what about we watch, the second?" Rugge suggested when the movie was over "i'm in i said" "i don't know. It's getting pretty late" Jorge said "pleaseee, instead of going to shop" i begged "fine" he said.