The End (Surpriseee!"

"Martu!" she turns around to see Jorge standing with crossed arms "eh haha yes?" "what are you doing?" "ehm i'm not telling about anything" she says nervously "are you live on ig?" he asks "eh yes?" "ok so guys if she told about her so called 'story' then don't believe her, because it's not real, we're not even dating because we're best friends" "hey! now everyone knows everything!" she complains "yes and Martina your life is like everyone else's" "yes i know, sooo boring right?" she shoot a smile before continuing the video, but the comments are saying "omg, i thought it was real" and "haha you got us" or "pew i'm happy it's not real" "argh you ruined my not boring life, now i have to live my boring one again, Jorge" she complained "yes i know, but none of your parents is dead, actually the whole time you have been filming your dad has been sitting in the couch right behind you" Martina stops the live video fast after shooting a smile "ups, hehe, my fault" Jorge walks to another room and Martina starts a new live video "so this was my ehm very real story hihi see you again next week bye!" and then stop the live again.

"well, now that i have to live my boring life, let's start with getting revenge over a very annoying boy" she say to herself and walk off.

THE END

Thanks for reading this book, sorry for the rush at the end but honestly i just wanted to finish it because i think it got boring.

But i hope you liked it