18

and i was nearly right, a video of my dad, not being shot but some men dragging him away, i ran out of the building and home, hoping to see my dad sitting on the couch. But when i opened the door, everything was a mess. After a while i heard a knock on the door, terrified i walked to open and came face to face with Jorge "can i come in?" "y-yes sure" we talked and just cuddled on my bed, which weren't ruined, but what should dad do in my room, right?"you can come with me if you want to, everything's a mess in here" he said scratching the back of his head "c-can you please stay here? i'm not in the mood to go out right now" "yes sure"

The days after what happened were really hard but Jorge was there for me together with Cande and Lodo, i asked him to tell then everything.

But one day i got a message that said "your dad is dead, if you want me to, i can send a video, then you can see him one last time" of course i replied no. "Jorge?" "yes" "see" i let him have a look at the message "wow, how can someone be so, so cruel" "i really don't know" he seemed to think "let's call the police" "why? he is already dead" "yes but if they finds those who did it then they'll get in prison" "ok, can you call them, because i don't want to" "yes of course" he walked to another room, i couldn't hear very much after what seemed like some minutes Jorge came back "they'll come in some time" i nodded in response and as he said, after 30 minutes there was a knock on the door.

"hi mrs Stoessel, we got a call about a kidnapning" one of the two police officers who came said "y-yes that's true" i invited them in and we sat at the table in the second living room"ok do you have any proof?" i looked in disbelief at them "have you seen how ruined the house is" i asked "well she got a point" one of the officers said "ok, when did it happen?" "hmm i assure some days ago, a girl from my school showed me a video, and here in the morning i got a text" "can we see the text?" "yes" i showed them the text "try to get the person to send the video, you don't have to look at it but it'll get easier for us to find those who did it" i nodded and sended "no wait, you can send the video, i wanna see my dad again" and a minute later the video arrived, i gave my phone to the officers "well this isn't just a kidnapning but a murder. Can we get the video and the text?" "yes" i sended everything to some mail or something "ok, i don't think we can do more here, we'll let you know when we find something" "ok, bye" i said walking them to the door "bye" after that they left "so how did it go?" Jorge asked coming out of the kitchen with a sandwich in his hands "it went well i guess" "hmm great" i walked slowly up to him took my hand to his cheek and kissed him while kissing him, i also took his sandwich "thanks" "hey! give me back my sandwich" he whined "nope, now it's mine" i said and walked out of the room and into the kitchen to get a drink.

As the day passed by everything got more normal, i decided to put the past behind me and live further with my terrible life,but one day the police officer called and said they found the one who killed my dad, and my mom, i didn't know if i should be happy or sad, because i really don't wanted see those men, but deep inside i wanted to rip of their heads.

We all know i can't do that but still

They asked me if i wanted to see them, but i didn't want to, even though i really wanted to know why they killed my parents but not even that makes any different.